First meet (part 2)

pairing: Jake and (fem)McGenre: Romance, fluffWarning: severe cringe alert😅

The phone fell from your hands. Tears collected in your eyes, seeing your love in front of you.

You immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly.

-"J...Jake......."
-"Yes love. I'm here

Then you start sobbing in his chest and telling him much you love him and for how long you waited for this moment.
He patted your back and kissed your forehead, returning your feelings.

-"I love you too babe. Don't cry. I'm here now, I won't leave."
-"yes, please don't leave Jake. I can't live without you, not again." You said when you calmed down a little.
-"you are such a cry baby Mc"
-"uhh.......I'm not" you stuttered blushing bright red at your actions.
-"wait," jake said and broke the hug to look into your eyes.
-"didn't you just call me a pervert and an alien a few minutes ago and told me not to touch you and mind my own business."

Your mouth is left open listening to this. You didn't know what to say now.

-"I'll mind my own business and just stand here. You can do whatever you want."

He said then stood in a corner facing his back towards you. He had a sly smile on his face which you didn't notice. He was enjoying teasing you and seeing your cute reactions to it.
-"But J-Jake I...I didn't mean it. I mean I didn't know it was you. And you are not a pervert or something. ................Are you mad? Jake?"

You said then back and hugged him. He reached out for your hands and wrapped them more tightly around his waist.
-"No, I'm not mad. I was just having fun." He said.
-"fun?"
-"yes"
-"wait wait wait"......

You said then pulled out of the hug which made him turn around in confusion
-"So you knew all this time it was me but you still purposefully teased me. Huh?"

You said giving him a death glare. He gulped.
-"uh.....yeah?" He stuttered which made you feel your victory.
-"Hmm...... then I shouldn't have stopped my temptation and kissed the stranger. Next time I would just go with my temptation and make out with the guys who flirt with me giving excuses that it was you."
-"yahh!!! what?"
-"what??"
-"don't you dare." He said in a bit angry voice
-"well, what did you expect me to do when a stranger flirts with me. Didn't you want me to kiss you when you were flirting with me?"

-"....I...."
-"haha look who got a taste of his own medicine"

You were laughing but suddenly he pulled you to him and pinned you to the wall once again.

-"you are only mine, sweetheart. Don't even think about other guys now." He whispered in your ear making you get goosebumps all over your body. He smirked devilishly before leaning a bit more towards your face. Your noses were almost touching and both of you were breathing heavily.
-"May I?" He asked glancing at your lips You slightly nod and closed your eyes. The next moment you felt a pair of soft warm lips on yours giving you butterflies in your stomach. You kissed him back, slowly and softly. You both parted after a while and rested your forehead against each other. The kiss was sweet and filled with pure love and emotions. He conveyed his every feeling towards you with this sweet kiss.
-"I love you Jake"
-"I love you too Mc."

You both were having a romantic moment, but your stomach thought otherwise. It growled in between making Jake chuckle at you.

-"Yahh.. don't laugh. I'm hungry." You said.

Jake then sat on the floor pulling you down to sit beside him.

-"I have Chinese, you are beside me and we have privacy. What else do we need for a date?" He stated happily.
-"you're right. It's perfect."