First meet (Part 4)

Pairing: Jake and Mc (fem), (an unknown character is also included)Genre: suspense, mystery, a bit of romance (maybe)Warning: A bit of sensitive content, slightly abusive behaviour.

You somehow managed to pick up the phone but before you could hide it the door burst open, revealing the hooded man with a tray full of food.

He looked towards the bed and then towards your side, and was shocked by the mess you created.

He immediately put the tray on the bed and rushed towards your broken laptop. He picked it up only to let its keys fall on the floor. After checking the laptop and the connection he made between his computers to find it disrupted, he turned towards you angrily. He looked scary.

He took wide steps towards you and slapped you hard as soon as he was in front of you making you land on the floor with a thud.

"Aahh" you screamed.

"You bitch!" he yelled pulling your hair and making you face him. A yelp escaped from your mouth due to the pain.

"Don't make me show you my real side. I don't care if you are a woman or not, because-" He pulled your hair even more making you stain your cheeks with the hot tears rolling from your eyes. "I won't fucking hesitate to take brutal steps towards you just to put you in line and make you obedient for me! Understood?" He left your hair and pushed you back before standing up.

"I have been treating you nice till now just because you are Jake's girlfriend but it looks like some people don't just understand when I'm being gentle." He growled while staring at you with his scary expression.

He looked around the room while running one hand through his hair.

"Where's the phone?" He blurted out all of a sudden making you flinch.

"Huh?" you responded.

He looked around and found the phone lying near your legs. The phone fell from your hands when he slapped you earlier.

He picked up the phone and found its front screen cracked.

He glared at you, "you would be sleeping hungry today", saying that he held your arms harshly and pulled you towards him in an attempt to make you stand and drag you out of the room. But since your legs were tied, you fell on top of him in the process.

"Agh! open me up," you yelped out.

He looked at you coldly then at your feet realising you won't be able to walk. He bent down then effortlessly lift you up on his shoulders and started walking out of the room.

"Aah! how dare you touch me. Put me down you asshole!"

You screamed. "Urgh!" you started wiggling in his arms so he could drop you down.

He finally stopped in front of the store room in your house, unlocked it and went inside. He dropped you down on the corner of the room and started walking out. "Hey no! Don't leave me here. hey! get me out of here. You can't do this to me." you yelled at his walking figure. But he just ignored you and walked out of the store room and locked it from outside.

"You bitch! Jake will kill you if he finds out what you are doing to me" You roared at him, to get no response.

You sighed and looked around the room. It was a 7*10 ft room, with a small lit bulb hanging on the ceiling. Thanks to the small net window and an opening near the ceiling, you were able to breathe without any difficulty.

Fortunately, you weren't claustrophobic or had nyctophobia or you would have surely fainted in the dark room. You looked around in an attempt to find something to help you out. But there was nothing except for your old furniture and cardboard boxes. The boxes and stuff had already occupied half of the room leaving very little space for you to stay comfortable. "A reminder to clean this room later" you sighed to yourself then closed your eyes thinking what went wrong in those three days that you suddenly had an unexpected person keeping you hostage in your house. Unknowingly, you fell asleep in that uncomfortable position while your hands and legs were still being tied behind your back.

|MAN'S POV|

After locking the door of the store room, he heard a cursing yell from Mc

"You bitch! Jake will kill you if he finds out what you are doing to me"

He sighed. "I hope he forgives me for this."

He then went back to the bedroom to reconnect the devices.

He lifted the broken laptop and sat on the bed thinking about what to do.

After thinking for a while, he separated the broken pieces. He then plucked out the motherboard from the pc and carefully removed the SSD card and ROM chip from it. Luckily that hardware wasn't destroyed which was a good thing for him.

He then took those chips and tried cloning their data on his laptop. It surely was a hectic and time taking process to retrieve data from them.

----time skip-----------------------

He stretched his back on the chair, cracked his knuckles and eased his neck. Looking around he found the clock on the wall displaying 3:45 AM.

He stood to take a break and to refresh his mind.

Walking to the kitchen, he opened the fridge and took out the bottle of coffee milkshake from it. His favourite. Drinking the milkshake he then went to the store room to check up on her.

Mc.

He slowly opened the door to avoid any kind of noise and saw her sleeping on her side with her hands and legs still tied. It was surely an uncomfortable position.

He went to her and bent down to her level. Gently removing the strands of hair from her face, he softly caressed her cheeks which still had the slap mark on them.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled.

He gazed at her for a few minutes, then took out his phone from his pocket. Opening the camera, he took a few pictures of her beautiful figure up close to her face, which exhibited only pure beauty.

"You are indeed beautiful, both inside and out"

Placing a soft peck on her forehead, he stood up.

He again took a picture of her, but this time it was not for admiring her beauty. It was to show her dishevelled state, being all tied up laying on a dirty floor, with a mark on her cheek and messy hair. This photo was for HIM.

This photo was to blackmail her lover and to him show his dominance.

He put his phone back inside his pocket and proceeded to open the ropes. After untying her, he picked her up gently in his arms and walked back to the bedroom.

Once she was on the bed, he covered her with a duvet and returned to his desk to assemble the laptop and continue his work.

Author's note: Hey detectives! I'm sorry again for posting this late. But I hope you guys like it. And I'll try to post the sequel soon. Stay happy.love y'all. ❤️❤️