Chapter 5.

Murdoc pov.
I couldn't sleep, last night was really awkward, 2d confessed to me, I didnt know what to feel, I walked back to my bed and threw my self on the bed making a soft thud, I looked at the ceiling bored out of my mind, and i hear a soft knock on the door, " come in.." I spoke softly, the door opened revealing the tall lanky, cute, bluebird peeking it's head out and half it's body, I raise my eyebrow at him, he seemed embarrassed, I knew the reason already, "Goodmorning bluebird, wha' do you wan'?" I asked him, he let himself in, and he sat on the couch he sat on last night, " hey uhm muds, g-goodmornin' I j-just wan'ed to ask you i-f you c-can come wi'h me to refill my painkillers a' the pharmacy?.." he replied, I looked at him softly, I get off my bed and stood up, " sure why not." i replied back while getting a black shirt and a black leathered jacket, he nodded and left.

I walked outside to see 2d smocking a fag, I planned to scare him, so I snuck up behind him, I grabbed his shoulders immediately, and he flinched and his fag fell on the ground, " what the fuck muds!" He said pouting,  "com' on" I snickered while walking to the Stylo, he followed behind me, I got in the driver sit and he got in the passenger/front sit, I put the car keys in and started the car, I drove out of the driveway, there was awkward silence over us, not a single word or noise was made.

we eventually arrived at the pharmacy, I stopped the car and took out the car keys, we got out of the car in sync, we walked in the pharmacy a few people staring at us, but we didn't care, we walked to the counter where the staff was, "hello can I refill my painkillers? The names Stuart Pot." He asked the lady, the lady smiled at him and nodded and went somewhere to get the pills, I looked at 2d, he looked like a blue haired god, after a few moments the lady came back, we paid and got out of the pharmacy, I put the keys in the car, we both got in a drove back to Kong Studios.

Stuart/2d pov.
We got back home,(A/N 2d already used the last pill he got in the morning if your wondering why he isn't in pain 👍🏻)
I head towards the kitchen and murdoc threw his self on the couch, I take out a mug and peppermint tea, I saw a teapot filled with boiling water, probably Russ made it, I didn't think much of it and poured the steaming water in my mug, and put the peppermint tea in, I grab a small spoon and started mixing, I put a small amount of sugar in the tea, i pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Twitter again, I take a sip of my tea, I suddenly spat it out, it didn't taste like peppermint tea, I looked at the mug it doesn't look like peppermint tea aswell, it tasted bitter, I found out why it tasted bitter I took Black tea instead of Peppermint tea, I remake my peppermint and peacefully drink it while scrolling through social media.

After a few minutes I finished my tea, I put the mug in the sink, I walk towards the living room, I hear TV sounds(Lmao.) I see Murdoc's head poking out but it was facing the TV I sit beside him, after a few seconds I wonder why he was so quiet, suddenly I hear a soft snore, I look at murdoc, his eyes was closed shut, he was asleep, he had bags under his eye lids, he probably didn't sleep well last night, since yk, I smile weakly, Murdoc's position was his legs were wide open and his elbows are on the couch, suddenly his arm slipped down on my shoulder that made my move closer to him, I flinched at the sudden movement, my face felt warm and I feel a blush creep up to my face, I'm going to be dead later, I thought.

Shit.

A/N it's currently 9:18 pm and today was a long day, hope you guys appreciate this 5th chapter, I'll probably make 2 chapters a day so stay tuned 😩, I'm going to sleep early now, please leave comments so I can know if you guys like them ty!

Word count: 770

Zoomzoommmmm