Chapter 9.

A few days passed, I've been lonely.
ever since they left, I never been the same, I drank more and more, stayed in my room or Winnebago all day, and would just come out to eat or go to the bathroom, I decided to travel around the world..

I was running low on money, I burned down Kong Studios, I used the insurance money to buy a cruise, I sold worn out guns to dumbass pirates, but they soon found out and, they hate me now.

I found a whole ass island that is made out of plastic.

3rd pov

Murdoc spray painted the whole island a bright red pink color and built a new studio on top of the island, he thought that it would be a good idea to make an album, but he didn't have his band members,they all left him, alone, he went on a trip to grab noodles DNA, he worked on a cyborg noodle, putting the DNA in the robot, he made the cyborg to protect and secure the place, as he went to find 2D.

he found him.

2d pov.
I was looking out the window of my apartment, I've been lonely for quite a while now, all I do is, wake up, shower, eat, sleep again and again, I was in a tranz, I started to think about the band, thinking noodle was dead, Russel gone, and murdoc. I missed him so much, my feelings for him never faded away, I was lost in thought, I didn't notice the white smoke coming in the room, I felt dozed, and everything went black.

I woke up, still in pitch black, I felt around and noticed that I was in a small space, I started trashing and kicking around until, what i was in bursted open, direct sunlight came to my figure, it smelt like trash and plastic, sounds of waves crashing, I looked around while covering the sunlight away from my eyes, I looked up at the distance, my eyes shot wide open, as I was on a red pinkish island, and there was a white shiny building on the top, i panicked as I ran around the beach like island, I looked closely at the top of The building, I saw a figure, green skin, white turtle neck, captains hat, grey jeans, and .. cuban boots ... Wait, I stared in shock at the figure as he started to make his way down, I ran Infront of the building where I think the entrance was, the front opened, revealing. The one and only.. Murdoc.

I let tears stream done my face as I ran to him and hug him, making as fall a bit, he just chuckled and hugged me back, rubbing my back in a comforting way, I cried on his shoulder letting muffled sobs aswell, "Hello stu." He said, I can tell that he smiled, I pulled back from the hug, I put my palms on either side of his face and started checking him out, he was taller than me now "where h-have you b-b-been!" I cried, he just smiled and  patted my shoulder, "that doesn't matter right now, I'm here." He said pulling me in another hug, I laughed with little sniffles wiping my  nose with the back of my hand.

"Let's go inside yeah?" He asked, I nodded almost immediately, we started a conversation while on the way inside, when something, well, it was more like a someone came out, my blood shot eyes looked in  terror, noodle, "i-is that- n-noodle?" I asked while stepping infront of her a bit, murdoc laughed nervously and grabbed my wrist, "technically yes or not.. it's kind of more like 'cyborg noodle' " he replied I looked at him with a frown.

"You replaced her?.." I said with a sad expression taking my wrist away, he looked down and Shaked his head, no, "not really, I just took noodles DNA and made cyborg noodle.." he replied again, my eye brows furrowed, "how could you!" I yelled,  "you don't understand Stuart-" before he could continue I slapped him, he held his cheek and looked at me angrily, "HOW COULD YOU!" I repeated, he walked to me and hovered over me, I looked at him with teary eyes, he grabbed a hand full of my shirt and lifted me so we were the same height, we made eye contact, it made me more scared, sad, and angry, how could he?..

"how dare you slap me." He growled, I gulped and did a cover position, "cyborg noodle, lead this dullard to his room." He turned to 'noodle' she nodded, murdoc turned back to me and looked at me, he dropped me, making my fall, I yelped in pain, noodle grabbed my forearm and dragged me into an elevator, she pressed the lowest button, after a few moments the elevator stopped and the door opened revealing a  door with a lot of locks, I gulped again, she unlocked the locks and threw me inside the room,  it had all my stuff for some reason, I looked at 'noodle"' as she closed the heavy door and locked it all up, I sighed in frustration and sadness, I got up and sat on the bed a with a circular window above it,  I looked through the noodle, I squinted my eyes a bit, I saw a whale, in the distance, I screamed a little bit and jumped back making me fall on my face, I rubbed my cheek, and got into bed, I wanted to leave, I hid under the covers and started to doze off, and everything went black again.