Chapter 10. {updated one}

2d pov.
I shivered, trying to sleep, but the whale moans kept me awake all night, I quietly sobbed, I kept rolling,shifting, and sitting up, i heaved my feet on the edge of the bed, putting my elbows on my knees, and my face in my palms.

letting my salty tears drop on my palms, the light that reflected from the window disappeared, I looked up, and to the window, the whales eyes looked at me, with hunger in it's pupils, I screamed and fell off my bed, I crawled under the bed and hid my face in my palms.

the whales groans,moans, and grunts terrified me, I always had been afraid of whales since I was a kid.

how many seconds, minutes, and even hours, I waited for the whale to go away it never did, my mouth opened and screamed, but I never heard anything.

Before the heavy door opened to my room, I hear a groan and cuban boots clacking into my room.

"Dents?." I hear murdoc call, I peek my head out the bed, before I got drag out off under the bed, I yelped and kicked, the whale went away.

I got grabbed by the collar of my shirt before getting lifted, I was now face to face to murdoc, he had a morning face.

"What the hell, do you keep, screaming about!" He screamed at my face, I gulped while raising my arms in a defense position, he growled and pulls my closer.

"ANSWER ME!" He yells, tears forming in my eyes once again, "I-" was the only word that came out of my mouth.

he looks at me fire in his maroon eyes.
he throws me on the floor, I hit my back on the edge of the bed, as I screamed in pain, rubbing my back, as tears fell off of my chin.

He looks at me worriedly, "I'm s-sorry dents, are you oka-" he asks but I cut him off, "don't t-touch me!!" I scream as I kick his hand away from me.

he looked at me again, with pure care now, but I didn't give in too easily, "GET OUT!" I yelled at him, he was taken a back, because I yelled at him again, but obeyed and left my room.

I growled as he walked out the door, I broke into a breakdown, after he left, I cried my heart out laying on my bed, I cuddled myself, as the tears in my eyes. Stung me.

--

I woke up from my sleep, everything hurt, my back, my eyes, everything, I sat up hissing from the pain on my back, i stood up, my lanky legs shaking, I looked at the small mirror in my room, and took off my shirt, I turned around, and looked at the mirror, there was a medium small bruise, with a small amount of dried blood at the side, the bruise was purple and blue, with a hint of yellow and green.

I looked at myself in disgust, this won't heal after some few months, I sighed and put my shirt back, half through getting my shirt back on my head got stuck in the shirt I struggled, and let out a Shakey breath, I hear the big for open and cuban boots, click on the floor, I gulped, I successfully put on my shirt, and looked at murdoc.

"what do you want?" I ask, a bit harsh but it was okay, murdoc just looked at me sternly.

"Breakfast, come with me." He said stress in his voice, I nodded and followed him into the elevator.

he pressed a button that had, the word kitchen/living room, on it, the elevator started, and started moving, we stood there in awkward silence, no word came out of our mouths, until the elevator stopped at the studio floor, the doors opened, revealing cyborg noodle, I rolled my eyes but no one noticed, since my eyes were all black.

cyborg noodle join us in the elevator, the elevator started again, silence.

After a few more minutes, the elevator stopped at the kitchen/living room floor.

the door opened and murdoc and cyborg noodle got out first, me following behind. Iall sat down on the kitchen table, and waited. murdoc sat down across me aswell, he took out a news paper and red it.

cyborg noodle set plates of pancakes Infront of us, with maple syrup, murdoc ate quickly, but I ate my food slowly and poked it every bite.

murdoc already finished and went to the living room to watch some TV, I was still at the table, I didn't even finish half of it I was already full, I left the plate on the table and went to the living room where murdoc was, i walked nervously to the living room, I can hear TV static, I saw murdoc legs spread on the right send d of the couch, and a beer on his hand, I shifted on the left end of the couch and sat down.

I noticed his stare, His glare made a hole in my skull, I tried to focus on the TV, little beads of sweat running down my face, I gulped when he turned his body to me.

I finally turned to him raising an eyebrow, he had a blank face, I pursed my lips.

"Do you need anything murdoc?.." I asked, he nodded and shifted closer to me, I got a bit uncomfortable.

"Yes I do need something Stuart Tusspot." I gulped, when he pronounced my whole name, "what is it..?" I asked again.

he got closer again, I leaned back on the arm of the couch, "I'm sorry." He looked at me with furrowed eyes.

I looked back at him with wide eyes, was he really sorry, should I believe him, or shouldnt?..

"pst, dents are you even listening?" Murdoc spoke, I flinched and nodded my head to him, he sighed and put his beer on the coffee table.

"I'm sorry, for hurting you, I've never been the same, I'm also sorry for hurting you in the past, I've never had control over my self, and I have a small temper, I understand if you can't forgive me, I'm really sorry .." he said in a sad tone, I sigh and turned my body to face him.

"I-its fine muds, I j-just n-n-need time.." I turned back to the TV, he sighed and nodded gloomily, he grabbed his beer and chugged half of it.

"do you have, uhm, peppermint tea by any chance?.." I ask, he nods and turns to look at me, "top right cabinet." he replied, I nodded and went to the kitchen, to make my tea.

---

A few hours had pass after that conversation.

I was in the studio sitting on a stool looking at Murdoc's lyric book, I passed through some pages, when I found one song that titled On Melancholy Hill, hm I wonder why he titled it that.

I started to read the lyrics.

"Up on melancholy hill there's a p-plastic tree.."

"A-are you h-here with me?.."

I started to read through the lyrics stuttering a bit.

"just looking out on the day, of another dream..."

"Well you can't get what you want, but you can get me.."

I finally familiarized the lyrics and started adding a melody to it.

--

After a few moments, I finally finished the lyrics, I clapped to myself, but I heard a clap behind me aswell, I jumped and looked behind me.

murdoc, I tilt my head to him, "when did you get here?" I ask, he chuckles, and sat down on the stool next to me.

"Oh when you started singing, kinda hilarious that you didn't notice me, dumbass." he chuckles again,

I just smiled lightly at him, we start a conversation about some lyrics after, wrote down lyrics, and tried recording some songs, kinda back fired but it was fun.

Like the old times.

-

okay so uhm yes.

song: On Melancholy Hill - by Gorillaz