Chapter 13.

2d pov.
My eyes fluttered open, meeting a small ray of sunshine near my face, I blink a couple times, and try to remember last night's adventures.

My eyes shot wide open.

I jolted, and sat up, looking around. I look down, and well, i was butt ass naked.

I gasped and covered myself with the blanket, murdoc wasn't there, so I expect that his already awake and is doing work.

Oh no. I thought. I quickly grab my boxers that were laying on the floor, I put it on, and put my shirt above my head, shoving it down. I pick up my pants aswell, and pulled it up, buttoning and zipping it up, in a panicked situation.

I quickly walk out the master bedroom, and into the elevator, I pressed the lowest button, which led to the basement. Technically my room. I needed to get something first. As the doors parted, I walk out and opened the heavy door. i immediately fell to my knees, as I feel a migraine coming in. I wince in pain.

I groan as the migraine started to circle around my head. I stumble to my wrecked nightstand, and rummage through the empty pill bottles. i finally found what I was looking for.

I grabbed 3 pills and swallow them dry. i sat on the mattress waiting for the pain to go away. Eventually it did, I got up and walked over to some papers that I worked on the last couple of days, it was lyrics. I grabbed the papers and Walked out the room to the elevator once again.

---

as the elevator arrived on the studios floor, its door opened and I nervously walked out. The pile of papers were on my left arm carrying them, while my free hand worked it's way up to knock on the door. i knocked 3 times gently, before opening the door. "M-murdoc?" I stutter out.

the lights were off, but I still bothered to search for him. I turned on the light, and closed the door behind me. I spread the papers on the table and look around. Seems his not here... I thought.

---

I spent my free time working on the lyrics. I havent seen murdoc anywhere.

I stood up from my stool, I stretched myself, as I sat for hours on that stool. I walk out the studio and into the elevator, pressing the living room/kitchen button.

the elevator doors parted and I walked through, the place was quiet but I saw CN standing still looking down eyes shut close. (let's call cyborg CN for short.)
I walk over to her and wave. Even though i acted rude to her at the beginning, I started to have a kind of a small friendship with her, even though she's a robot, she still has feelings and she's still noodle.

I stopped Infront of her and waved smiling, "hey cyborg! Have you seen murdoc?" I ask nervously, she tilts her head to face me and opens her eyes, wow creepy..

her eyes started to flash some kind of map.. and turned back to normal. "Hello dickhead. he is in the control room." she stated. My mouth hang wide, wtf.. did she just call me dickhead?

"Pardon?" I ask confused. She blinked and looked at my eyes. "He is in the control room." She repeated.

I shook my head and frowned. "no no I meant, why did you call me dickhead?" I ask.

she just blinked tiredly, "Your name was set as dickhead 5 hours ago." She explained. I rolled my eyes. that asshole. "dickhead. Would you like to change your name?" she asked.

"uh- yeah- uhm call me 2d." I grumbled. "Error, you cannot change your name without Murdoc's permission." she exclaimed.

"B-BUT YOU JUST SAID- awh-" I gave up. I waved her goodbye and went back in the elevator pressing the control room button.

I'm sorry but short one for this week. I've been studying Alot since I'm getting really stressed over school. I'll try to make longer r chapters next time. Once again I'm sorry guys.