Chapter 6.

Stuart/2d pov.
I tried removing his hand, but it won't budge and it only tightened his grip, I tried to stand up, but he clinged on to me, I hear Alot of footsteps coming to the living room, oh shit noodle and Russel I forgot that they're here, and at that moment murdoc suddenly wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me against him, I squeak as he fell back on the couch saying down and me on top of him, wtf! Is he even asleep?, I look at his face once again, he was slightly smiling, is this idiot doing this on purpose?! Oh no I hear the footsteps coming closer, I tried to get up, but he gripped on to me, he pushed my head back on his chest and his other hand on my ass?!, I was ready for the worst, noodle and Russel came in the living room, I see noodle chatting with russel, once they turned they're head to the couch I heard noodle gasp, and Russel snickering, I turned my head to slightly look at them, I blushed in embarrassment I covered my face with my hands because I was Blushing as red as a strawberry, "well did we interrupt something?" Russel asked chuckling, noodle squealed that can break the windows, "alright love birds, we're going to my ma's place for 2 days, so don't do any you know stuff and murdoc don't kill him or beat him up, or I'll break your nose again." He spoke confidently, knowing that Murdoc was awake, they said good bye to us, I noticed that Murdoc's grip loosened, so I got up, and went to my room, when i was walking out i saw him sit up and grinning.

A/N sorry guys but it's a short chapter, but hopefully I can make a longer chapter tomorrow, if I can since we're going on vacation tomorrow, so I'll try to do so, take care guys.

Stay hydrated

Healthy

And

Horny no I'm jk

Word count: 327