Ch.| 07

*GRAB--!!

"Take her away." A deep and threatening voice said from behind us.

When we turned to look. A demon-like-pillow creature and the little gremlin was presented before us. While the stand shop that Alice explained earlier as pricey was now a messy and in a wrecked state.

What happened?

"Hah.. What a naughty girl." The demon sigh, its stitched up pillow appearance covered its intire body as the hood covered its face as well, making it hard to know what it looked like underneath.

"We're playing!" The green haired demon- I mean, Clara.. cheered, not really bothered by the pointy pole that pierced her clothes which made her dangle above the floor.

"When I visit the shop! He always plays with me!" She cheered once more with a bright smile, turning towards the shop-worker. Alice and I looked at her with a dumbfounded expression while Iruma seemed to be worried for her well-being.

"Not playing, threatening! You are banned from the shop!" The pillow-demon yelled with an annoyed tone, its expression not really noticable because of the dark shadow that loomed over its face. But it was quite well-projected that it was clearly annoyed just by its tone of voice.

"This one's power can shoplift just by looking." He explained to the three of us, showing a booklist of demon students that shoplifted its shop before. Pulling the pointy pole out of the oblivious green-haired demon, he sharpened it in front of us, making us sweat.

"Whoever steals my stuff, I will use this spear and pierce them.." It said darkly.

Search and destroy.. reminds me of the old United States military strategy from the Vietnam war.. I thought, feeling a chill run down my spine after rememebering the brutal wars of humans on the earth.

"QUIET! WHAT'S ALL THIS WHEN I JUST CAME BACK?!" Someone suddenly yelled across the dining hall, making the students that are present in the cafeteria to chatter and gossip.

As the voice got closer, we got a clear view of their appearance. He was wearing a teacher's outfit. His dark purple hair was styled back as some strands fell onto the side of his forehead, as if it didn't want to be slicked back with the others. He also had a sharp look in his eyes while his facial expression seems to be fixed in a displeased look, making the wrinkles even more standish.

As soon as he saw Iruma he froze, quickly putting a very annoyed with a mixture of wariness in his expression.

Hm?

"Ugh.." He stepped back from Iruma, looking somewhat scared(?).

"Sensei! Is you body feeling better?" Iruma asked with a kind smile. I observed and listened from the side, trying to figure out who this 'sensei' is.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU!!" He screamed at my human, making my eye twitched slightly from his tone. I glared at him slightly, still trying to figure out who this demon is.

He's obviously a teacher, but why does he look so nervous and annoyed at my human?... His rude attitude is making me irritated..

As if noticing my slowly menacing and confused aura, Alice went beside me and whispered some information that I still hadn't know of.

"That's our inspector from yesterday's Familiar Summoning, Naberius Kalego." He informed me, making me hum as a response still looking at this demon's rank with the help of Heaven's 'All Seeing Eye', of course with extra precaution to make it not too visible and obvious for the demons here in the demon realm.