06|AN UNINVITED GUEST

Dublin, Capital of Ireland.

THE NEXT MORNING, Zahara jumped out of bed before you knew it. She slipped on her brown sweatpant and wore a light blue sport bra and an arm band, which balanced on her skin. She tied her jet black hair into a high ponytail that trailed loosely behind her back and stopped on the middle of her back. She wore her boots while her diamond studded pendent trailed down her neck-the only thing left for her by her late mother. It's a stunning pendent, and she values it more than she values every single thing she possesses.

Grabbing her iPod, she thrust it into her pocket and sped walked out of her room. She made her way down the stairs and outside their house. She spotted her dad walking around his garden, watering his beautiful flowers.

Growing flowers and taking care of them like his children is her father's favourite hobby. Sometimes, she'd doubt he loved her as much as he loved his flowers.  You'd think a man of the law, like prosecutor Gabriel Maynard, would prefer reading and investigation as a hobby but surprisingly, her father adores his flower garden more than you can ever imagine. He wakes up early every morning to water and trim his beauties before going to work. His garden is decorated with lots of assortments of flowers which beautifies the house.

Zahara ran up to him. "Good morning, Dad," she greeted him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Morning, sweety," her father replied with a radiant smile on his face. "What are you up to?" He raised a brow.

"I'm off for a morning run," she waved him over her shoulder and jogged briskly out of the front gate.

"Bye, be careful!" He yelled after her.

When she wretched the gate open, a wave of fresh morning air fanned over her.
She turned on her heels and set out running, eager to exhaust herself, sweat out her frustrations, and relieve the aching in her heart. Before, she ran for exercise purpose but now she can use it as a distraction from this troubled world. It made it easier to pour out her heartache when even she couldn't figure out exactly what was wrong with her.

Other than a handful of cars and two bikes parked beside the street, the street was empty except for few humans jogging  just like her. It's a Saturday morning, and almost everyone is sleeping in their homes , relieving their tired weekdays with a weekend sleep.

She jogged past rows of fancy houses with expensive roofings just like theirs, further down the shopping malls, the cafe, and down the long asphalt road. And just like that, yesterday's events flooded her mind. She hadn't been able to sleep last night. Her mind was invaded by the extremely sick and dying patients she saw in Dellastro hospital yesterday in Morssorsterra. Ever's miserable life and helplessness fret her mind to the point where she felt distressed. She wondered what Ever will think of her. She left without biding her goodbye. She will be extremely sad. She also became disheartened by the thought of Balhorose large and deserted market and city. When she'd finally got to sleep by four in the morning, she dreamed about the anguished souls of dead Neogapulla's as they turned in their graves in torment and turbulence. Their cries and relentless plea for help were extremely disturbing and unsettling it made her feel miserable. Their scornful smirks and threats was infuriating, and she'd hoped for nothing but to wake from that dreadful dream, and fortunately, she did.

She jolted awake, gasping and covered in sweat despite the cold weather, her hands balling her thickened comforter for dear life. It's just a dream, she reminded herself, trying to calm her pounding heart. Gasping slowly, she clasped her eyes shut, pushing back images that stood on her eyelids, urging her to hurry and fulfill her destiny.

But when she checked her phone clock, she saw it was six in the morning and wished for nothing but an intense run. When she left Morssorsterra yesterday, it was 12:20 Bn, and yet she couldn't figure out what Bn meant. It's actually astounding how the time zones changed. Because when she came back home it was already night, the time was 08:15pm. Astonishing, right? Yeah, she was also perplexed.