• part 9 the break up

he looked at me just like before. those big brown eyes.

[jadens pov]
i had to drive jayla to y/ns house i didn't want to but mom made me do it.

she openend the door and gave jayla the biggest hug ever. god i missed her just her in my arms and those big y/e/c eyes staring at me. i felt so bad y/n is the same as me she can have really big problems anxiety is a huge part she was my comfort.

as i saw her opening the door she saw me sitting in my car. the exact same eye contact before we fell in love but this time with a sad part in it. i literally was about to cry she can't se me cry so i broke the eye contact and looked away.

she didn't look good. she looks broken.

first day school after the break up
_________________

me and y/n didn't talk about it. we kinda took some time for our own.

last period history class. i was in early i had to talk to mr gadston. i was failing this class. y/n always was in early and sat next to us.

mr gadston: "so jaden y/n is going to tutor you"
jaden: "what?"
y/n looked shocked
jaden: "sir i cant"
mr gadston: "jaden you don't have another choice your failing this class"

the rest of the lesson we sit next to each other but didn't talk. i looked at her the whole time waiting for her to look back. she didn't

the bell rang and she almost run out of class i ran after her and asked her

"you don't have to do it"
"i have to" she said
"well okay when"
"just after school a time" she said

we walked to the parking spots without talking a word to each other. she didn't walk to her car and i didn't saw her car either.

"Y/N COME" i yelled
"what jaden"
"i'll drive you"
"you don't have to"
"i insist"
"no thanks"

i kinda grabbed her and put her in my car ( not in a scary way) she laughed , i didn't saw her happy since 1 week ago when it all happened.

"when are we going to talk about it"
"idk jay" she said
she called me by a nickname kinda
"hm okay just text me please when your ready"
"i will"
"so are you home alone again?"
"yes they've been away for 2 weeks today"

i've never seen her this shy/silent
she not doing well

[y/ns pov]
jaden and me talked today for the first time mr gadston. i didn't wanted to but i had too.

jaden insisted too. it kinda gave me flashbacks he never let me walk home alone.

we had a lil conversation. it was nice to hear his voice again.

3 hours after i got home the bell rang i opened it and it was a pizza delivery *i didn't order pizza* i just took it because he said there was already paid for.

i opened it and it was my fave weird order.
margarita with olives onions and there was written 3 on the box??? i already knew it.

Jaden walton

well come to my house explain
and eat the pizza with me then

are you ready for sure?

yes

i'll be there in 5 🤭
________________________________

[jadens pov]
she finally texted me back. omw her house now.