THE BEGINNING - CHAPTER 1

THE BEGINNING OF RENA'S STORY-

Hey there, I'm Rena lavender, and I am currently getting ready for school. I am currently in 12th grade in the science department, which is not very exciting. I am in my last year of high school, so it all gonna end soon, hopefully. You must me wondering why I am talking to myself, right? you get used to it when you are used to being alone, aka me.

As Rena was getting ready, her aunt Amber called her downstairs to eat. She was now dressed up and ready to leave when she felt insecure about her clothes she didn't have the best body shape which people say quiet often which she's curvy has big thighs and a round belly, overweight. She looked at herself once more before leaving. Her black and brown wavy hair in a ponytail, drak brown eyes covered with red glasses and a brown complex, which turned golden in the sunlight. On the other hand, Amber was growing more impatient with waiting. Rena quickly grabbed her bag and was going through her phone.

"RENAAAA-" Amber shouted.
She snapped out of thoughts, hurrying downstairs.
Amber was pissed. She could make out just by looking at her aunt's face. I am dead today, she thought to herself.

Rena lives with her Aunt Amber. She was her mother's sister. A young woman with Black hair, delicate features, and chocolate eyes just like Rena's. Her real parents are alive, though she lives with her aunt because her parents loved traveling the world. Since she was at the age of 4, she used to live with her grandmother. When her lovely grandma had passed away, she moved back in and was about to turn 11 years old. she felt like she lost everything cause her grandma was everything she ever had. It was the start of her problems, which was also the start of her fading into the darkness and loneliness, because of this she had lived with her parents a whole year, they had to stop traveling for her.

Flashback - when Rena was turning 11.

"RENA, are you crazy or dumb I wish I would have thrown you out honey she is such pain in the ass. She didn't even get our looks or even some sense, just a fat pig." shouted her mother at this time. Rena was 10 at that time. She was running around and went to eat, while coming back, dropped her food, and twisted her leg over a dumbbell of her father. She started crying out of pain, and neither of her parents cared. "Tell her to shut up honey, her voice is annoying and disturbing me," a voice that sends shiver through her body. Her father shouted, "Shut up." she kept apologizing to them. The next day was her birthday coincidence it was she was finally turning 11, but her parents had forgotten about her birthday. Growing up little Rena didn't have any friends except her grandma and even the little friends she had were in the countryside not in cities but our little Rena thought they were going to suprise her later at night, she stayed awake and passed her bed time when she left her bedroom to her parents' room she heard her parents talking to someone

"You don't understand how hard it is to handle a spoiled little brat like her is!"
Her parents screamed in anger into the phone.
(Rena thoughts)
"I left her because I didn't want. Did you forget I never wanted to get pregnant in the first place?" her heart stopped beating. Her mother didn't want her even as a baby?

"No, you listen, we both didn't want her! I only gave her birth because of him. " They, none, nobody wants me. She was just unwanted pig.

"No, no, I can't. we can't she is a lot of trouble, and we can't manage her anymore."
They must really hate me. I'm just trying...

"Why are they talking like that?" She thought to herself that each word was being repeated in her head

"AMBER! I don't want Rena around anymore. Please take her away, take her away, or I'll give her for adoption."

Little Rena that day realized she was an unwanted guest in her own house and to her own family. She was liability and a weightage for others. Her heart was broken, and tears flowed as she ran and cried the whole night... she never has or will be forgetting day.

Back to present

"Eat up fast, be quick. I don't have time, and what were you doing upstairs so much time? I have told you multiple times to get ready fast and wake up early now because of you I am going might lose my job" Amber said frustrated shouting at Rena for being late it was normal now to be honest she goes on for another 10 min as they finished the food. Amber still wasn't done with her questions. "WHY?" Rena had no answer, so she decided to clean her plate and said,"Done."

Amber was more angry she knew Rena was avoiding her question, and then Rena realized that avoiding her question isn't going to make aunt forget it she was stubborn, "Aunt, I am sorry. I didn't mean to be late it was because I was dressing up." She said, Amber looked at her, narrowing those brown eyes and asking in a serious tone, "Are you behind some boy or something?" she questioned.

Pffff- laughing, aunt thinks boys like - omg boys notice me, they wouldn't even in my dreams. I quickly replied, or else she would think I do have "No No aunty, I swear it's nothing like that." She left a warning look and went out.

(Rena's thoughts)

Amber was a fully independent woman who had built her own life and took care of me every since I was 11. Rena would never forget what she had done for her all the struggles and what all she's still doing for her. Amber is still very young she is just 28, not married. Rena wondered if she was ever to be married, would she kick her out?...

"Rena, come fast." Amber said she ran and sat. The ride was silent, and now They were in front of her school.

"We are here," Amber said, parking her car. "Bye,take care." Rena said, getting out of her car, to which Amber replied
"Love, be careful and enjoy your first day after the summer break. Bye"

Yes, summer vacation just ended
Soon after she left, I was again all alone at the beginning of my nightmare high school. (Rena's thoughts)

 (Rena's thoughts)

Author ttee~

Edited December 10th, 2023.
Edited April 3th, 2024.

Greetings, Pretty People,
I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter 1. If you did keep on reading, comment down and vote.

Thank you for reading this story
Will I ever be happy ?

Only available on wattapad .