THE NIGHTMARE - CHAPTER 2

Rena's summer vacation had just ended, and again, she was here in the place that she hated the most, which held dark and horrifying memories. It wasn't just a nightmare but a reality that she wanted to run away from it constantly reminded her of how unworthy she was of how much people hated her. She wanted to be perfect. Others were perfect, but she wasn't? Little dose she knows 'No one's perfect'. Will she figure it out, or would it be too late?

Rena was demotivated and insecure this year. The worst was that her grades had dropped the only thing she was good at, and her face and thighs have become more chubbier she wanted to be like those girls that she saw daily. Constantly reminded of how useless and how uncomfortable she was in her own skin. The mirror was her enemy, thinking she had finally become insane and the thoughts of her deserving the hate and pain. The reality was she wasn't insane but she was going to become.

(Rena's thoughts)

I entered through the huge gate of my school, walking towards my locker. I did have some friends who helped me out with my academics, but they just spoke with me during the classes. I was just thinking about how to spend my day. Perhaps I could do some painting today.
Suddenly I felt someone staring at me, I looked around and saw them isn't this the best day I knew this was going to end up as a nightmare instead. Sara did her eye-roll and mean face, and Den pulled their tongue out at me. What is she in kider graden, and they all started laughing. Disgusting behavior.

The Mean Popular girls they hated me with their whole hearts. I have no idea why they do or should I say I do. They pick on me, bully me, and what all. But why? I'm just invisible, so why do they notice me. I was always the quiet girl who was hanging out with her friends, talking to everyone, and being kind, but after they came into my life, they had all left me. My dearest friend betrayed, the other transferred, and one found new friends. The popular girls were a group always together. Those 4 girls were best friends. They have been always together, and they look gorgeous and have talent. They came from rich and respected families. Sara's dad was the owner of this school. This is a private school well because Aunt wants me to be safe from things she says she went through in public school. The girls have been together since forever because they families are connected somehow. Oh yeah, they have a business cooperation together, and some family members are married or something. I'm not completely aware of what exactly. Many other girls joined and left, but these 4 have been together and had each others back. They are-

Sara Fox is the most important member. She is the leader of the group and perhaps the most richest in our whole school. She has a younger brother named Eric Fox who is doing sophomore year. Unlike her, many people say he is kind and humble. He is dating her friends sister, Jesse satur. She has ginger hair, hazel eyes, and freckles. She was tall around 5'7 her style was awesome, but her personality, well, don't ask. She's always dating her current boyfriend, Jake Miller, a guy who's a literal trash. I suppose she's dating him because of his looks and body. Whatever Sara ever does is controversial, and it's spread throughout social media and school. She is like a celebrity.

Den Walters, unlike Sara, is mysterious and closed person, who may think about her or her family. She is known as the childish one from the group even though I've never heard a lot of rumors or anything controversial. I like the most out of them all she never hurt me like the other. She never cursed at me, but her actions were hurtful. She has brown eyes matching with her Burnett hair with a baby face.

Rose Satur she's the most influential and is controversial, she does blogging and is very famous but in reality she is completely different it's like she has two faces, one which is off camera and on camera. She acts like she is perfect, maybe she is, but she has being said to be most hated in the group. Let me tell you, she hates me most in the whole universe. One thing that everyone knows and laughs about is her crush on Gabriel Robertson since she was a kid they used to be childhood friends or really close that's what others tell and she has poster of him all over her room. She is in love with him, but he never dated her they are just friends, or that's what I know. She has unique features tall, slim, and has rose colored hair. She has a younger sister, Jesse Satur. They are both like anime characters beautiful. Also, they're half Japanese.

Gabriel Robertson he is the most handsome guy in the whole school. He has dated many girls and has around him to me his labeled DANGEROUS every girl in this school has fallen for him. I and him have a history never to be shared.

Tenia Gillard, she's one of the toppers in our school, extremely smart and talented, has a rich family, and a twin brother, Tom Gillard. She was in a relationship with Gabriel. I suppose they're cousins weird, but her best friend Rose is in love with that guy over years. I don't know how that worked out, though. She has black hair and blue eyes. She is short and extremely beautiful. She can stare into your soul.

I know all these information from others, every gossip, every detail about them is with people in this school isn't it uncomfortable for them and also they are labeled as hottest girls of in the whole state I think but somehow, they were were in my class last year and before once. Why do I hate them? don't get me started on what they did bullying being rude and so much more. I always wondered why God gave them beauty but no heart.

"Hey Fatty, what are you staring at?" Rose shouted across the hall "loser" Sara said as they laughed in union.
I ignored them, not wanting to attract more attention than I was getting, but it ended up somehow making them angry. I knew how to fight, and I wasn't afraid, but the thing that held me back was my Scholarship and also fighting against 4 barking dogs was no use cause they would only bark more.

You must now wonder why am I so special if I was invisible it's because- I looked at my watch
oh my God, I need to leave. My class is starting soon.

(Third pov)

She took her books from the looker, avoiding the girls and looking down at her schedule, checking my classes. But as she was passing them, she heard Sara say, "Oh my god, Jake, my sweetheart, I missed you." Now she has to run. I didn't want to face him, not today. it's the first day. Yeah, I have some issues with Jake, so I can't see him today or ever.
Cursing herself for having chubby legs, and then she bumped into something or someone. She didn't look up to see the face of the hard muscular chest that she hit. "I'm so sorry" Rena said avoiding eye contact she tried walking away, when her wrist was grabbed she was shocked and looked up to she Gabriel with no emotions, unfazed she was at loss for words, her whole plan for the day and avoiding people like before had officially failed. She has gathered all the attention now. She can't even run the most dangerous guy is holding her, and with his gorgeous eyes, 'I'm going be dead' her last words, maybe.

Gabriel the cause of her nightmares.

You might be thinking why this is happening now well. It's complicated and very complicated.

Author ttee~

Author ttee~

Edited December 25th, 2023.
Edited April 3th, 2024.

Greetings, Pretty People,
hope you enjoy and stay safe. See you in the next chapters.

Thank you for reading this story
Will I ever be happy ?

Only available on wattapad .