ENCOUNTER - CHAPTER 7

The next morning, I got up, took a bath, and wore my clothes, which was a brown hoodie and black jeans. I made my hair an updo bun and applied face cream, I was done. I went downstairs to see Aunt, but she wasn't home yet. It's weird cause she's supposed to come home early, perhaps a sudden change in the shift. I called her and she didn't answer my calls. I was worried so I contacted her best friend, Yunnan. She answered me, thank God I whispered, "Hello Yunnan, is Aunt Amber there? With you, she hasn't reached home since yesterday, " she replied, "Oh yes, Amber is with me. Don't worry, she will come home in the afternoon she can't right now." I was puzzled to why this never happened before. I told Yunnan okay, and the conversation ended.

I had to go to school using the bus. I was afraid cause the incident that took place the last time I used it. I locked the door and walked to the neighborhood . I tried already and knew that I'm the laziest person ever. I reached the bus stop walking a few blocks. The bus came, and in less than 15 minutes, the bus reached the next stop. I got down, I had to walk more. I was looking around since there was nothing else, I avoided the eye contacts, but there wasn't anyone from my school using the public transport. I kept walking blocks away from school, but I felt pairs of eyes on me. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't. I turned around.

There he was, standing next to his usual bike with a bunch of his friends around they were talking about something but his eye on me. His cold blue eyes melted into my wide eyes, and he was wearing a black t-shirt showing his arm muscles and black jeans with a sliver ring that he wears always. I looked away quickly when I realized what I was doing standing and staring at someone who hates me. Gabriel, oh God, what is wrong with me?

I walked faster, forgetting I was so tired a few minutes ago. I reached school moved quickly towards the lockers when someone suddenly came to me, "Heyy, I'm Wara," she said. I gave a confused look "Can you come with me please?" she asked me. I nodded, and we went to an empty room, "Do you know me?" she said. I shook my head as no, then I realized how stupid I was to follow her here, but snapping me out of my thoughts, something so shocking the words almost felt unreal, "I am Gabriel's sister." she smiled at me, judging from her clothes she's rich and very pretty, and she looked a lot like Gabriel. "Brother told me about you. You're going to tutor me, right? May I know your name?" she asked curiously "Yes and I'm Rena lavender." I told her she smiled she seemed kind, but what did Gabriel tell her about me? "Nice to meet you, Rena. I am in my freshman year I need-" before she could continue, the bell rang and I had to go to my class bitting goodbye to her, I ran to my next class which was Biology, yes I am a science stream student and suddenly I remembered Gabriel would be there too,

I arrived just on time, or else I would be out. I was giving my full attention to the teacher explaining about cell division phases, I knew someone was staring at me, but then I thought it was the window next to me or the person wants to make fun about how ugly I looked and my double chin but when the teacher left I was putting my books back inside my bag when I looked up to see who it was, it was him.

Gabriel stared at me. My eyes grew wide from shock again. Why was he staring at me? He was engaged in a conversation with his other friends, then why has he been looking at me? Were they talking shit about me, yeah most probably. I couldn't maintain eye contact it lasted 0.1 seconds and went to my other class. The rest of the day, I had no classes with Gabriel. School was over with 7 hours. I was more sleepy than anything. I just want my bed, walking away from the parking lot there he was again the second time today,

standing tall his hair blowing by the wind, the sunshine making him glow, his hair being darker shade of brown and when he noticed me, turning his neck the sharp jawline visible his cold blue eyes also shined he was breath taking there was nothing else alluring it was all him. I looked away quickly, but it was enough for me to think for days his eyes, his stares, him.

Snap out shit snap out. I can't possibly. Why am I even thinking about this? I questioned myself. Now I was standing in front of man's chest cause I kept walking. I looked up, and my cheeks flushed at how lost in thought I was to not notice this man. I slowly looked up

"Gabriel," I murmured, but he heard because his eyes lit up with amusement? Or disgust? Cutting the tension which I felt, he said "Rena you need to start tutoring my sister from today onwards." It was a command, not a request. I wanted to roll my eyes, and I did he looked at me with eyebrows together, waiting for my response. "I'm tired," I said, looking at the sky avoiding his stares, his beautiful face.
"I know I'll get you food and dinner?" He said with a slight smile. His beautiful too beautiful to be mine. "Ok, let's do it," I said in one go. If there was free food, I would go. I don't know why I agreed, but I knew I had to dig deep inside me to get it out, but I would I need to.

He took me towards a bike but not the usual one that he was standing next to this morning. It was just as beautiful as him in royal blue shade it was brand new. He gave the extra dark ruby helmet. "You ride this before?" To which to which I just shook my head and said "never a Suzuki gixxer! did you just but this?" I asked curiously and excited but his face was priceless he looked at me in shock when I said the name like a nerd of bikes which I was. "Yeah I just brought it today, it's her first day" he said grinning about his new bike, it was indeed something to proud of. Hoping on I was worried, what if he couldn't handle my weight? But he didn't even flinch when I sat. We started heading towards the main road and he took a turn to road with forest on side for second I wondered if he would do anything bad? Kill me? Kidnap me? But what would he get from that nothing, my ugliness wouldn't let that happen I bet.

He started driving faster, my hands from the back of the bike, to his shoulders but then he said "hold on tight" his voice deep. He was enjoying this ride way too much for my liking, "where?" I asked, confused. He took one of his hand off the bike and his cold hands come contact with mine leading it towards his waist "oh" I mumbled he was clucking it sounded so soft and sweet, it was a long ride I would be denying if I said I didn't enjoy every second of us, us? Just like the day he saved me.

Soon we were in front of a huge gate as we entered the house was big too big as we entered the house.. we were greeted by some a girl she said, "welcome back sir Gabriel" confused she looked at me and said "madam" I was shocked why was she calling me madam "Hi I'm Rena you can call me that" she smiled and nodded "your name" I asked "I'm Eliza nice to meet you miss Rena" I smiled "nice to meet you to miss Eliza" I repeated the word miss and I looked side of me Gabriel was amused looking at me. Wara came down running from the stairs I wonder how she got here so fast "oh my god I want to sleepppp" she pleaded gabriel looked unbothered "it's her daily drama don't fall for it" Gabriel said I was shocked he spoke to me like a normal person. He was telling Wara to stop it, and then he said "Wara take her to your room, and I don't want any loud noise from both of you" back to his serious tone.

We head upstairs, but what was bothering me is Gabriel kept staring at us, walking upstairs. Not us, me.

WHY?

Author ttee~

Author ttee~

Edited on June 11th, 2024

Greetings, Pretty People,
Thank you for reading so far. I hope you enjoy it. See ya soon prettyyy peopleee.
I'm sorry about the errors and typos I'm trying my best to edit them again and again, especially the extra commas please ignore them.

Thank you for reading this story
"Will I ever be happy?"

Only available on wattapad .