Note *Important Awareness *

Hello gorgeous readers,
This story will be re-written again, I don't know when. (I'm in the process right now)

It pains me not to finish this story and leave it like this. I may make it shorter. (I feel very comfortable with the length of the chapters, I don't want the story to be rushed I want my 100+ hard work on this story. I also don't want it to be slow that would make it boring. I really hope you are enjoying this story.)

Last year wasn't the best year for me. From the start of this year, I have been thinking of this story. Currently I have some exams going on, major ones. (I've given my major exams and got good results thanks to God)

I appreciate you reading this story and the love you have shown. I would also apologize for keeping the reader waiting. I will update after 13 March. (13th March was the end of my exams and now I'm back with the chapters hehe!)

Sincerely appreciate and hope for the better. Stay safe also, remember you're loved, and you matter (a lot to me).

*Important Awareness *

'Don't beg for sympathy from the cruel world rise and resist' ~ on walls of Palestine, Jerusalem.

Let's show them that the whole world isn't cruel and humanity isn't completely lost support and help Palestine with all the people suffering it's not just about Palestine but also humanity.

Pray and help Palestine 🇵🇸

Even;
Ukraine 🇺🇦, Afghanistan 🇦🇫, Ethiopia 🇪🇹, Iraq 🇮🇶, Yemen 🇾🇪, Syria 🇸🇾, Somalia 🇸🇴, Libya 🇱🇾, the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of congo 🇨🇩, Myanmar 🇲🇲, Colombia 🇨🇴, Mali 🇲🇱, Sudan 🇸🇩, Kashmir, Uyghurs, Bosnia and all the other war countries.

You can help by sharing a single post, bringing awareness, and giving strength to humanity.

#freepalestine #palestinewillbefree #prayforpalestine #stopwar #humanity #nogenocide #freeuyghurs #freesudan #humanity #ceasefirenow #ceasefire #nomorewars #peace #genocide

Goodbye ttee~

Published March 3rd 2024
Edited July 8th 2024