HIM - CHAPTER 3

She just stood there looking stunned they had never ever had a good conversation before, and a stranger holding your hand is dangerous isn't? Is he really a stranger to Rena?

Flashback - back to 3 years.

Gabriel Robertson and Rena Lavender, the teacher, called our names we were in the same class. We both stood at both sides of the table. The teacher then said, "You have a project together, and the topic is to write a review on a book." What, which type of topic is this? I had never even spoken to him before. How will I do a project with him. He is always surrounded by so many guys his unapproachable. He was staring at me so much, can he stop, I looked at him, and he was still staring. I guess he isn't going to stop, I went back to my seat, and I could still feel his eyes on me. My closest friend Mia sat with me and my other friend behind cracking jokes with them throughout the class, but the stare wasn't gone he was still looking at me or should I say us.

(They're history)

That's how Gabriel and Rena first time saw each other during freshman year. He has been the most popular and cold but well-mannered, respected girls just as gentlemen when she first met him she was amazed by him.

Rena was transferred to this private school during the mid-term because of her having trouble in her last school and fighting Amber had noticed, and the principal had already suspended her weeks. Amber was quick to take the decision and transferred her to private school, not caring about the cost. The school was costly and a well-respected institution for students. Amber believed it would be the best thing for her studies.
She also got a scholarship in this school.
She was told to behave well and not get into fights or trouble.

When she first came into this school, he was unaware of the dangers and discrimination the difference of the poor and rich families. She kind of was jealous of rich kids who always show off they had everything and could get anything 'I want it, I get it' but she wasn't like them, to buy something she has to save money and get it. She didn't want to disturb Amber. She didn't want to be a burden like she was to her parents, afraid of being abandoned again, and she didn't want to disappoint Amber.

The freshman year was going wonderful for Rena she made 3 awesome friends and memories with them. During this year, she also met him, and she was starting to admire him.

The classes began she used to sit with her friend Mia every day, who became her best friend later on. Soon, his stares,  his presence, Gabriel was a part of her heart that she denied to accept. Every time during every class, he would only look in their direction, and then she soon releazied the stares weren't at her but at her friend. Mia started noticing the attention, and of course, she loved attention, which Rena hated but never gave a hint of it. Later on it was clear Gabriel liked her best friend Mia. He had made it obvious, and so had Mia.

Mia and Rena were both close. They used to tell each other everything or she thought, and her friend was beautiful. She had amazing features, light brown hair, and light brown eyes with a sharp jaw, but she was short, which made her cute. Her kindness and their friendship didn't last long. When she became friend with Den, they started growing apart. She ignored Rena when she was with popular people she completely forgot the existence of her friend. She was slowly turning like them arrogant and mean towards her friend.

Gabriel started talking, and they started going out. He was always around Mia all day long getting her gifts chocolate, anything she wanted. Which also meant he saw Rena around.

Eventually, Mia got bored and started developing a new crush she never told who it was.

She was playing with him and Rena knew it, she wanted to tell, she will soon she had to. Mia suddenly started using Rena and planned to get rid of him.

Mia plan was to tell her friend Rena to act as if she liked Gabriel, but the reality was that she liked him genuinely, which she refused to, but Mia had used the best friend card. All the promises were being reminded.

Rena felt trapped. She thought it was just for others, and it wouldn't affect her, and the truth had to come out she had planned to tell Gabriel the truth soon. He needed to know. But she said NO!

On the other hand, her plan was becoming successful. Mia told people that Gabriel was going out and hitting on Rena, getting sympathy that her boyfriend and best friend were together. When he was with Mia and Rena, people would think he's having a secret affair with her Rena.

What was her motive for her ? It didn't make any sense.

Soon it did. She wanted to be with her crush, and she knew that with Gabriel around, no one would dare to look at her or that he would let that guy get away with it. He was after all the most popular guy he didn't just become cause of his looks but also the things he did. Everyone was scared of him, and even Rena what was she getting herself into now ? She never knew what the plan was. She had never accepted anything?

Mia started meeting up with her unknown crush, and Gabriel would be waiting, looking all around for her like a fool. Rena wanted to help him, and she did.

She had sent him a text from anonymous accounts multiple times. "Hello, your girlfriend is cheating on you." to which he replied with bad words and threatened her, but he didn't know it was Rena who texted right nobody did.

He was blinded by love. This didn't go on any longer. Mia couldn't keep up with both of them, and Gabriel also began to have a lot of fights with her. Demanding to know where she was going and all.

Rena's always remember the promises they 3 made with each everyone had left her alone.

Zoya had begun envying her even after being transferred, comparing herself with Rena.

Mia was the real Snake who betrayed Rena and made her life miserable.

Jenner found new friends and just forgot about Rena and ignored her. She made fun of her, and her secrets to everyone wasn't she also like the rest of them.

Rena blamed herself she shouldn't have trusted them she should have known. They weren't her real friends, but the enemy, everyone hated her now, nobody. She hated her just like others did she became invisible, insecure, and just a naive piece of little shit she told herself daily before sleep, 'I'm going insane'.

She isn't insane. She's just a human like the rest of them.

 She's just a human like the rest of them

Author ttee~

Greetings, Pretty People,
This is chapter 3. I hope you guys understood what is going on so far and enjoyed it. I have kept the mystery for the next chapter. See you there.

Thank you for reading this story
Will I ever be happy ?

Only available on wattapad .