4

One week later

Sam pov... Sam's morning...

I got up a five since I'm going to work today it's been a week since the incident I haven't showed any symptoms. I headed down stairs to the kitchen to make me a cup of coffee. As I was making a cup of coffee I heard someone screaming. "Hello" I walk around to see if someone was here but found no one. I headed back to the kitchen to see my coffee had overfilled. "Dang it" I rush over to clean the mess. I was going to be late for work.

Time skip
♤♡◇♧◇♡♤♡◇♧◇♡♤♡◇♧◇♡♤♡

No pov

Even one was trying to find something that could help them. They tried to find how to make the antidote not even deb know how to make the antidote. All they found was frustration they needed a break so they took one. Sam had went to go get lunch with Deb while Matt and woods were cleaning the mess they had mad with all the documents and paperwork they were using.   All they wanted was to find something to get them closer but end up at a dead end. Matt had went to megabusk to have time to himself as he was stressing out a little. He just wanted to be over. Matt had blamed himself for what had happened at location seven. He couldn't get his mind off of it. Matt was just siting in his chair when he heard glass shattering. Matt got out of his chair to go see what happened. Matt head to the kitchen to were he had heard the noise. What he saw was shocking. He saw wood shaking up and shattered glass all over the kitchen floor." What happened" Matt asked in a gentle voice. Not an answer all he got was a shaking boy. Matt was cleaning up the glass while wood's was sitting in a chair by the front door. Matt had finsh cleaning and walked over were wood's was sitting. "You do you want to talk about it" Matt said Woods just looked up and shake his head not making a sound. "You can tell me whenever your ready " Matt said to calm down wood's. Matt had waited for Sam and Deb to come back he was hoping that everything was fine.

Sam and Deb had picked up the food and was heading back to the studio. Sam and Deb was talking about there favorite songs. For a moment It had gone quite. Deb was thinking about place that would had work on the antidote but she had nothing to do with this project she had a lot of projects herself but she would have known right. She had got cut out of her thoughts when the car swerve but gotten straight again.

"Sam you okay" Deb ask looking  at Sam frightened face. "I..I saw someone but no one's there" Sam said a little shaken up. It was about a 10 minute drive until they got back to the studio. Nothing had happened since. They finally made it back to the studio safe. Sam and Deb get out of the car and headed in. As they both walk to the door they see Woods out of it and Matt just sitting there like something serious had happened. " what happened" Deb ask with a serious tone looking at Matt. " I don't know he won't tell me, I heard a sound of glass breaking and I walked in the kitchen and see glass on the floor and woods was just staring into space And ever since he hasn't talked" Matt said with a worried look. " so I'm not the only one seeing things then" Sam said as she put the food on the table. " What happened?!" Matt ask with concern.
" I thought I saw someone standing in the Middle Road while we were driving I'm kind of swerved a little" Sam said putting her hand on the back of her neck. "Are you okay" Woods ask looking up the first time. "Yeah we're fine, are you okay?" Sam ask woods didn't answer he just look back at the floor.

Blood warning the next part talks about but not a lot but some

Woods pov
Back when Sam and Deb was gone.

We were done cleaning up, I went go make some coffee in the kitchen. I grabbed a glass cup we're we keep the cups at but when I turn around I saw a body there was blood every were. I didn't even notice that I dropped the cup or the fact that Matt was standing right next to me. I look back to see nothing there was nothing. Matt told me to sit down he keep asking me what happened, I keep seeing the exact same thing I saw in the kitchen I couldn't get my mind off of it.  I didn't feel like talking about it or evan talking. Matt said " I didn't have to talk about it but. I got to talk about it at some point" I just sat here without saying a word Matt sat on the other side of me doing work. About ten minutes later Sam and Deb walks in with food. I wasn't in the mood for food no more, All I keep seeing was the person. I wasn't paying attention to their conversation that much until I heard what happened to Sam. She thought she saw someone like me.

Are you okay? " yeah we're fine, are you okay" Sam asked. I'm guessing Matt told them what happened. I didn't feel like talking or talking about it so I just put my head back downstairs at the floor. I didn't even care if my neck started to hurt, I just wanted the image out of my head. I just can't seem to get rid of it. I don't know how much I can take this, it just started and I'm barely leaving handling it.

Skip time
♤♡◇♧◇♡♤♡◇♧◇♡♤♡◇♧◇♡♤♡

Still woods pov

We went back looking for something to help us but I'm starting to lose hope. I don't know how much I could take of this just seeing that makes this much harder there could be worse. But I kept looking I wanted this to be over I needed this to be over I cannot see no more of those things I don't even know what to call them I'm just seeing things are not even there. I was looking through this folder I don't I think we looked at yet. I thought it was a bunch of boring old papers that didn't tell us nothing until I got to the last one, the last paper was a list to make an antidote and about a project called  project delusional. This got to be it! I said standing up and handing the paper to Deb. "Yes this is it if we can't find one we make one, there's a list of what we need to make the antidote" Deb said " but where can we find some of these things" Sam asked " I know somebody that can maybe help us find some things I can't guarantee that he knows where everything is at" Deb said " can we trust them?" Matt ask while looking at the paper. "Yes, I used to work with them back then at Syntec I can trust him" Deb said walking out of the room to call this mysterious person. About maybe 5 minutes later Deb walks in the room saying that " he already have some supplies not all of them and he wants to meet up today" I look at Matt then at Deb. "Ok but you need a plane and someone to come with you" Matt said.
" I have a planned we're going to meet somewhere that I know is safe and I'm going to take Sam with me maybe Woods is ready to talk about what happened he's at least talking maybe he's ready to tell you what happened" Deb said looking at wood then Matt. "Okay" I said Deb and sam nodded and headed out.

About five minutes later. "So are you ready to tell me what happened" Matt ask. Yeah I said Clear My Throat out. After we got done finished cleaning I went to go make me some coffee I grabbed a cup and I turned back aroun and saw... I saw a body there was so much blood. "Blood!?" Matt questioned. Yeah, I didn't notice that I dropped the cup I didn't even notice you were there. All I saw was that and I couldn't get it out of my head images kept popping on my head I couldn't see what I saw. "I didn't know it would go that far" Matt said I evan had a nightmare about the studio catching on fire and all of you dying and me just being helpless. I don't  how much I can take this. "It will be over soon were get closer" Matt said. You Don't know it could take days months or even years. "Your right I don't know but you will get thought this you and sam will get through this and not alone ether" Matt said.

Mhhhh I wonder what will happen next 🤔 we'll you got to wait for the next chapter. hehe. If there is any spelling errors I will fix it and please!! Tell if I need to improve anything. It will help me.

Have a food day/night