8

No pov

As Sam and Deb walk in the studio they Sal woods sitting in a chair and Matt in his office. "Hey we have stuff"sam said holding the medium size box in her hands. "Oh okay " Woods say still looking at his phone. " do you want to come with us as we tell Matt" Sam said looking at Deb. 
"No am good you guy do it with out me" Woods said not Evan looking up. " well if you change your mind we'll be in Matt's office" Deb said  walking towards the office. All woods did was move his hands as he's telling them to go.

Deb didn't even have to knock on the door without it being open." We got the stuff " shaking the Box slightly not to break anything." Come in" Matt said. After a few minutes everyone was settled in." Where's Woods" Matt ask looking at both Deb and sam. "He didn't want to come " Sam said with concern in her eyes.

Matt looked out the window in his office. "Did he tell you what had happened" Deb ask looking out the window too. "Yeah, and I don't blame the kid ether. What he Sal would definitely scare the shit out of me too." Matt said with concern in his voice. Deb and sam was looking looking at him with confused and concerning eyes." What he saw was something so disturbing. Imagine yourself seeing someone murdered on the floor. That's a basically what he saw." Matt said. Sam looked horrified and Deb look disgusted.

As the discuss about the things they need to get and how to make an antidote when getting all the supplies. They heard a knock at the door standing there was woods.

" hey buddy." Matt said. Looking at woods. Woods just smiled and walked over by where sam was sitting.  "What do we have so far." Woods asked.

" right now we have everything but four things. And I think I know where we can find one of those four things. When this first happened I tried to get all the ingredients to make the antidote that syphus had made. I end up getting everything that I needed to make the antidote, but some things didn't go as planned when I made the first one and then there was somebody trying to steal the ingredients. So I had tried to hide them. I had someone help me hide them so that's why I don't know where all of them if they are still there." Deb said looking at all three of the subjects.

" so we're thinking of going to that place tomorrow what do you think Woods" Sam asked. Looking at woods  the Matt. " it's not another building right?" Woods asked.

"Nope and that's the best. "Matt said with a nervous chuckle. " so I'm guessing that means we all should go home and get some rest before tomorrow." Deb said smiling a little.

A/n

Sorry for not updating in a long period of time. I have updated the other one a couple times but not this one. So I thought I could update it with two chapters.