Part 2

I tried hard not to look excited, I had been getting worse and worse at hiding my emotions recently. Suddenly, a hot and out of breath MiA-san appeared at the top of the stairs, bending over and panting in an attempt to catch his breath. His clothes were all messed up and he was clutching some large shopping bags. He looked so sexy. Koichi laughed,

"Good morning, MiA~ ...where were you..?"

Another few pants escaped he guitarist before he straightened himself back up, adjusting his hair and making sure his clothes looked neat. I tried to make my drumming sound rhythmic while gazing at the beautiful male like a school girl. He pulled down the face mask he wore to speak,

"New store..." *pant* "Went in early..." *pant pant* "Did shopping..."

Koichi sighed in both frustration and amusement,

"You don't need to explain... everyone knows how long you take when it comes to shopping."

The guitarist smiled, in an attempt to apologise, before gathering his bags and heading towards the dressing room showers. On his way, he smiled up at me,

"Good morning, Meto-kun!"

I gasped and accidentally bashed at a symbol out of shock, reaching out and grabbing it to mute it again. My eyes widened and my heart throbbed in my chest as I tried to force a reply out of my mouth.

"G-g-g-"

The words wouldn't leave my mouth, and if I wasn't wearing makeup, I'm sure I would've been bright red. MiA giggled and hurried off to get a shower, and probably to try on his new clothes. Koichi stood up properly, and started laughing. I gave him a serious look, which made him giggle even more. Koichi surely didn't know, right? He was just laughing at me failing to speak. He walked towards the dressing rooms, and I got up hurriedly to follow behind him, clutching Ruana-chan tightly in my hands. (I didn't want to walk in alone on MiA of course). A feeling of embarrassment welled up inside me as I timidly entered the room. I really am pathetic.

MiA wasn't even in the room, he had already gone to have a shower, however Tsuzuku was, and he was slouching over a chair, his skinny frame barely filling the seat, and he was smoking something that smelled sweet and appetizing. The room was a plain room, with pale walls and a white table surrounded by white chairs. The sort you would find in a school dining room or a hospital. It was fairly roomy and in one corner stood manikins, dressed in the clothing that we were to wear for the live tonight. My lovely black and white spotty dress was there, finished with shiny red, purple and blue ribbons. A long curly blue wig was above it, neatly sat on the head of the manikin. I always saw this outfit as beautiful, and I shuffled up to it, shyly brushing my fingers against the familiar material.

"Meto, your outfits are always the most beautiful," Koichi revealed his jealousy, as he approached the outfit and fiddled with the curly blue wig. I smiled happily, and carefully undid the dress from the back, cautiously lifting it from the manikin and folding it into my arms. I gripped Ruana-chan's ear with my teeth and carried it into a room next door, setting it out and smiling. I needed a shower before I wore it... so I grabbed my towel and headed towards the single shower, placing my hand on the door handle. I tried to open it but it was stuck...

"Who is it?" A voice called from inside. I gasped and jumped back, hurrying off, cradling Ruana in my arms, and putting a towel over my neck. I completely forgot about MiA. I exited the room and joined Koichi and Tsuzuku, who were both on Instagram now. Tsuzuku was looking through his tagged photos, holding his phone up to show Koichi every now and then, telling him how good at art the fans were and how much he loved it when they drew him. I sat down and fiddled with my t-shirt, knotting and unknotting the bottom and day dreaming. I often had to stop my mind wandering off to thoughts of MiA in the shower...

Suddenly, the bathroom door clicked open, and a rush of steam escaped first. I was snapped out of my thoughts and jumped up, grabbing the towel and starting to approach the shower. I was eager to escape more awkward moments. As I approached the door, MiA stepped out. My mind froze... MiA... he was... just dressed... in... a towel! I gasped and froze in front of him and probably looked like such an idiot. The towel was short and loosely wrapped around his skinny waist. His body was glistening from droplets of water, his hair was wet and gorgeous, the start of the six pack that he was trying to develop was blatantly obvious, and I had to force my eyes away quickly.

"Did someone want me? I thought the bathroom door handle was moving?" Koichi and Tsuzuku both grunted in unison to represent a 'no' and continued scrolling through pictures and text. I was busy concentrating on the floor and didn't look up at him, trying to hide the fact that I was nervous.

"No? Oh well..." He looked down at me, "Meto? Are you okay?" I jumped slightly, and pushed past him, swiftly closing the door and locking myself in. I hugged my towel close to me. I felt so embarrassed and I dropped to my knees, leaning my back against the door, and hugging the towel closer, breathing heavily to recover from the shock , nerves,

...and the extremely sexy sight!

~~~~~

Kinda short but please leave comments or even vote - it means a lot and really motivates me! :)