Part 3

I finally had my second shower, which relaxed me slightly, the steam rising and filling the room creating a cloudy mist. After at least half an hour, I stepped out, water dripping off of me. A mirror was hanging on the wall next to me, which reflected a short male with messed up hair and black under his eyes from his messed up makeup. He looked so stupid and shy. 'Really pathetic,' I thought to myself, 'I hope MiA doesn't see this.' Adjusting my hair to make it neat(er) and scratching at the dark panda circles in an attempt to remove them, I tried to tidy myself up a bit before wrapping a towel around my waist and picking Ruana up again. Her fur was slightly damp from all of the condensation, so I rubbed her thoroughly with the excess towel hanging off of me, as it was way too large for my skinny frame.

I exited the door and immediately opened the door to the dressing room again, which was conveniently opposite. I needed to get in quickly, before MiA could see me lingering in the corridor trying to hold Ruana and my loose towel at the same time. I got a grip on the door handle, and hurriedly forced it open, jumping inside the room and slamming it behind me. I turned around with a sigh, happy that I was still alone and no one was here to disturb my peace, however as soon as I sighed, I realised a man was sat opposite me in the room. It was only Tsuzuku, who was laying out his outfit for the live. However, what shocked me more, was the male next to him. He was the same man I pushed past earlier, still with the towel wrapped around his waist, staring at his phone screen, his were legs parted dangerously wide and were giving me a very good view of the top of his thighs. I averted my eyes instantly, blushing wildly and suddenly... 'Oh my god there will be a bulge in my towel if I don't distract myself!' I blushed even harder and swiftly approached my dress, scooping it up in my arms.

"Metoooo you took so long in the bathroom!" He complained. I turned and smiled apologetically, making sure the rest of my body was facing the wall. I started neatly setting up my outfit, deciding what order to put on each accessory, and doing my best to ignore what was happening behind me. The room was fairly silent, MiA infrequently spoke to Tsuzuku about the plans for the live and I desperately tried to come to a decision of whether I should get dressed while MiA was still in the room or wait until he left. It was quite obvious that no one was going anywhere though. Oh.

Suddenly, MiA stood up, stretched out his arms. His towel suddenly became loose and fell from his waist, however he caught it just before it revealed anything too... exciting. He giggled before turning to his outfit, smoothing out any creases. He had all of his shopping bags next to him, crowded around his feet, and Tsuzuku was trying his best not to accidentally kick them, as that would annoy MiA the most - he adored his shopping so much! As MiA fumbled with buttons and zips, I took the chance to remove the towel and at least slip into some clean boxers, and pulling up my black, flower patterned tights. I felt so shy - my confidence had completely decreased since... MiA.

"So sexy Meto~!!!" Tsuzuku laughed and wolf-whistled. I turned and glared, with a cheeky smile to accompany it. I carefully pulled my polka dot dress over my head, smoothing out any creases and smiling at how surprisingly comfortable it was. I fastened two bracelets to my wrists, which had frilly, white cloth attached to them. My tattoo creeped out from the puffy sleeves of the dress, adding a beautiful personal touch to the outfit. I picked Ruana up again, hugging her against my chest and turned to quickly glance at MiA who caught me looking at him. Startled, I hurriedly exited the room, my heart thumping against my chest. Koichi was still stood in the meeting room.

"Me-to!" He looked up at me - for once he wasn't staring at his phone, "You look adorable!" He smiled sweetly at me, and I noticed he had completely changed his clothes. "Oh, my clothes?" He had already realised what I was thinking, "Yes I know I got changed quickly! But I was so excited to wear them! I bought some new jewellery which I think looks pretty good with this!" He pointed to a safety pin shaped golden piercing, which went through his cheek and appeared again out of his mouth, and a little gold spaceship hung off of it. "It's pretty cool right?!"