Xavier

I looked at the pathetic excuse of a man chained in a chair begging for his life. "P-please Mr. King I- I can get you what you want! Please don't kill me!" He begged.
"What I want?" I said tauntingly "What I want is my money. What I want is for a man to respect his daughter and not try to sell her to pay off his debt. What I want is a man not to beat his wife, speaking of which" I turned my attention to the man guarding the door "bring them in". The door opened and in walked his wife and daughter looking pissed. "I think they need to handle some things as a family" I signaled for them to be left alone. While leaving the basement I hear him scream "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" followed by an agonizing scream and I smirked knowing the women got the justice deserved.

Let me introduce myself, Xavier King, Italian mafia boss. Most men in the mafia think women are objects to be used for their pleasure. I believe the opposite, women are far superior to men which is why when that scumbag brought his daughter to me to try and sell her to clear his debts to me I 'took' her. I actually gave her 200 grand and set her free but gave her the choice of coming back to give her father what he deserved. She obviously came back.

I'm a submissive (if you couldn't tell already) all I want is a strong woman to command me and I just obey but the mafia looks down on submissive men so I hide that side and pretend I am a dominant. The mafia is my family and everyone in our family knows who's into what, except for me. My older sister is a mistress, my younger sister is a little, and my younger brother is a brat tamer. People who are close to our family live in the mansion with us. Only the females can be submissive so I have to hide who I am. I hate hiding! I want to wonder the house freely with my collar on and my owner. I am a pet, a kitten to be specific. There's a dungeon built into the mansion that everyone has access to and can use freely.

Attached to my room however is a separate 'dungeon' reserved for me and my owner only

Attached to my room however is a separate 'dungeon' reserved for me and my owner only. It's filled with fuzzy cuffs, kitty ears, tails anything a pet like me could want. Which is why no one goes in here but me. It's locked by my thumbprint and hidden behind my bookshelf. Yes I have a secret door, I'm in the mafia and live in a mansion did you expect any less?? I have to pull a certain book to reveal the door then put in my thumbprint for it to open. I go in there sometimes when I need a sub release. I'll just crawl around with my ears and tail imagining what my owner would be like. Sometimes I'll even have my food brought to my room and eat dinner kneeling like I would when I find my mommy.

Dammit! Well cat is out the bag I have a mommy kink, I'm not a little I don't regress I just like calling my owner mommy, she's my protector. Once I find an owner I'll gladly come clean about being a submissive, but until then I can't let anyone know.