Xavier

I sat in my limousine wiggling my butt enough so I can feel the tail plug I still have in hidden beneath my pants. "Boss you okay?" My pleasure is cut short as my movement became noticeable to the others in the car "Just thinking of a women and me tonight" I smirked and the others burst into laughter and approval except I was not thinking of a women in the sense they assumed. I was thinking of Cat... with her cock deep inside me reminding me who's in charge... making me beg to cum as she relentlessly pounds into me... and right as she is about to let me cum she leans down and whispers "Boss were here" and my fantasy ended. I grumbled and got out now pissed and pent up. I need a release. I walked into a BDSM club I own, used for money laundering. I went over to the VIP area. This area is only for members who have been coming for over 5 years so it's less fake subs and doms. Nobody ever approaches us because they know who we are and are afraid so we have to find women. I started to scan the room but before I could make a full look around the room someone grabbed my tail. I panicked before I heard her voice low in my ear "I like your tail Kitten, care to show me more?" I whirled around and came face to face with cat and I blushed like crazy. She instantly sent me into kitten mode and she knew it. "Cmon kitten" she kept her voice low as to not let anyone know she was the dominant "let's go somewhere private" she gently guided me to a private room with a one-way mirror and I gulped. Her hands gently rubbed my shoulders and I relaxed into her touch. I was terrified of the mirror "please shut it" I whimpered out. Cat got up and closed the curtain to cover the mirror "better?" She cupped my cheek as she asked. "Yes ma'am" I said weakly and at the verge of tears and I didn't know why. She began feeling in my pocket and pulls out my ears and collar I had brought with me. She looked in my eye and calming said "strip for me, let me see your tail" and I did exactly that. I slowly and timidly pulled off all my clothes and got down on my knees with them slightly spread apart and my hands between my legs. I glanced up at mo— I mean Cat and she was smirking at me and I felt proud knowing I did something right. She leaned down and clipped in my ears whilst saying "I love when you sit pretty for me" I blushed and beamed with pride because I made her happy. I waited with my head down awaiting the feeling of cold metal but it never came and I finally glanced up and Cat holding my collar tightly. "A-aren't you going to put it on me? I don't mind. I actually like it. I mean only if you want to. Like you know your in charge and well I mean—" I was cut off by a hand gently grasping my throat making me look up at her. "I'm not putting it on you because I have not earned the privilege to collar you yet. Collaring is sacred and I must warn the right to do so. Just as I must earn the title Mommy. Do you understand Kitten?" I stared at her my mouth agape and just nodded. Did she just give me power? But she's the dominant? No master or mistress gives the sub power. I've seen through the whole house. But... wait!! SHE'S A MOMMY DOM!!! Eeeeee I have a mommy! Well I will after she "earns" it but she earned it the minute I saw her. I can't wait to be hers officially. I hope it's a pink collar!!