First Punishment

S/O to @natasa34 for this chapter's idea! I want to hear from my readers I want to know how you want things to progress and what you want to read about.

***** 5 Weeks later *****

CAT's POV

Xavier has been my little kitten now for about 5 weeks but we aren't public, he said something about his family not knowing or something, I'm not sure I just love having him around. As I let my mind wander about my little kitten my annoying manager's voice rings through my ears "Cat we have a problem and you're the only one that can fix it." I look at her confused before following. Xavier and his friends had walked into the restaurant, looking for a place to have lunch. They sat down at a table, and a different waitress went over to take their order. Xavier scowled. "Excuse me, where's Cat? We want her to wait on us." The waitress looked surprised. "I'm sorry, Cat's on her break right now. But I can take your order for you." Xavier wasn't satisfied. "No, I want Cat. I won't eat here unless she waits on us." The other customers in the restaurant started to look over, sensing the tension in the air. The waitress tried to calm him down. "I'm sorry, but Cat will be back soon. In the meantime, I can-" But Xavier cut her off. "I don't want you, I want Cat! Get her over here now!" I walked out of the kitchen, following my manager. I immediately realized what was happening and stormed over to the table. "Xavier, what's going on?" I asked, pissed off at his behavior. "I want you to wait on us, Cat," Xavier said, his tone bratty and entitled. "We won't eat here unless you do." I tilted my eyebrow up in question then looked to my coworker "It's alright Angela, I'll handle this." I said flatly and glared at Xavier watching him physically gulp. Once Angela had my manager had left I focused all my attention on the brat in front of me. "Xavier, stand up" I barked at him but he didn't budge. So I did a different strategy "I can only wait on you if you are in my section please follow me to your new table". All the men at the booth got up and followed behind me and I lead them to a private room. Once they were settled I spoke again except louder and made sure to embarrass Xavier. "Kitten, come here and kneel. Don't make me ask twice" No one in the room moved until I tilted my eyebrow up in question and Xavier slowly moved from his seat and knelt next to me. "Follow" I walked to his seat taking his place as he crawled behind me and then kneeled on the floor. I looked around the table to see the shocked look "My name is Cat, and this is my property" I pet Xavier's head "Who might you all be?" No one speaks for a moment until I hear a very soft "Mommy, that's my family" come from Xavier. I look around at everyone expectantly. What I wasn't expecting was for multiple guns to be pulled and aimed straight at my head. Before I could say anything Xavier spoke up "Drop the guns. I'm her's. I'm a submissive. She will be your new dona. Clear?" All guns were lowered and the men started whooping and congratulating me and Xavier but I didn't forget he was still a brat earlier. "Great now that that's cleared up" I look at Xavier "Over the table" he gulps but obeys. I hold out my hand to the nearest guy "Be a dear and me your belt would you?" I smirk with an evil glint in my eye. I pull his pants and panties (yes he's my little sissy kitten) down and don't hesitate *SMACK* "Count and apologize for being a brat" *SMACK* "I'm sorry for being a brat Mommy!" He ended up with 15 swats while everyone watched. Once I finished I rubbed some lotion that I always keep on me on his bottom and pulled up his pants. I kissed his cheek and then sat him in his chair. "I will be right back with your food" I smirked before leaving the room leaving a red-assed needy kitten to talk to his family.