Xavier

"So how long are you going to let them think you're a dominant? You literally scream submissive." She said smugly. I looked at her in shocked. 'How did she know?!' I looked down not making eye contact. "I a-am not a s-submissive" I tried to say convincingly 'Real fucking smooth Xavier, you stuttering fool' I scolded myself. She laughed "whatever you say kitten" she said. KITTEN?! KITTEN?? Oh no no no. Not here not now. I can't get hard right now. Oh god no' I tried to cover my growing hard on as she continued to clean up the table. She kept glancing at me expectantly but I couldn't move due to my... issue.

Finally she finished clearing the table, the brought me the bill. She had been gone just long enough to get my little buddy to relax so it wasn't noticeable. I payed the bill then practically ran out the room. I needed to know more about about that woman.

I walked out the back door and saw Hawk. 'No no no I'm slipping into subspace I can't pretend to be dominant I'll just avoid him, yea I'll just keep walking and he-' "Xavier!" 'Dammit' "Hawk." I said curtly trying to show my dominance. He began to thank me for business and blah blah blah I started to tune him out and thinking about mom- Cat "Dude I know I'm pretty but shit didn't know I'd give you a hard one" he said pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked down and tried to hide myself. "Just thinking about stuff" I said while glancing nervously at the restaurant. Hawk seemed to notice my behavior. "Back off Xavier. She's a mommy dom not a fucking slave bitch for you. So don't go near her" I was pissed. She would be my owner if it's the last thing I do, I pin him to the wall by his throat "What's her full name?" I saw the fear in Hawks eyes but he tried to hide it and pushed me off. "Catherine Walker" he said before storming off.

I got to my mansion in record time. "JAMES!" I bellowed through the mansion. My hacker came running down stairs "Yea boss?" He asked. "I need any and all information you can get on a Catherine Walker, waitress and that fancy place downtown" I said quick while walking to my room. "Leave it on my desk in the office when your done. Have the maids bring my dinner to my room." Before I closed the door to my room needing to escape to my personal dungeon.