Cat

"So how long are you going to let them think you're a dominant? You literally scream submissive." I said smugly. He looked at me in shocked then he looked down not making eye contact. "I a-am not a s-submissive" he tried to say convincingly. I laughed "whatever you say kitten" I continued to clean up the table catching small glances to the man sitting at the head of the table too flustered to even move.

I finished clearing the table, he payed the bill then practically ran out the room. I watched him leave and I felt small tug at my heart. I didn't want him to leave. I tried to shake the feeling but I couldn't. I kept thinking about him on his knees begging me to cum. Thinking about him crawling on all fours with his ears and tail in. My perfect pet.

I finished my work then clocked out. I walked out the front of the building to see Hawk waiting. "What's up gang leader?" I teased. "Oh shut up Cat!" He snapped back. I just laughed but couldn't hold my curiosity anymore "So who was the Italian?" I asked. "A master, you are not a submissive so don't worry about it." He said curtly. I grabbed his ear pulling him to my level "I didn't fucking ask that. I asked who he was. Now tell me Hawk." I demanded. "Ow ow ow okay okay okay!" He wiggled out of my grip "Jesus Cat shit! His name is Xavier King Italian Mafia boss. Happy now?" He said while rubbing his ear in pain. "Very much thank you" I said smug. We continued to walk in silence, all I could think about was wanting Mr. King to be my kitten.