Cat

The music is thumping, men are attempting to get with me and my patience is wearing thin. "Hey Babygirl, I've never seen you around this club before" a creepy nasally voice whispered in my ear as an unwanted arm snaked around my stomach. "You know the bar is for dominants only, not little bunnies" he spoke again and I snapped. I spun around in my chair and grabbed his throat and shoved him hard against the wall "Listen here, I've been hit on all night by disgusting and pathetic men like you" I squeeze his throat tighter "I am a dominant. I am a mommy and a cruel mistress when I need to be. Which I think you could use a good spanking". His eyes flashed with panic and I had an evil smirk on my face. I placed him over the bar and gave his ass a light smack just to tease him "Do you want me to continue and show you who the real dominance is or would you like to buy me a drink and walk away with your dignity?" He stammered out "s-stop mistress please" I smirked knowing I had proved my point and let the man stand up and compose himself. "Now, buy me my drink and I think you should go be polite and introduce yourself to my friend Amber" I pointed towards a dominatrix dressed in full leather and a whip hanging off her hip "I think you'd really like her". He bought my drink and shuffled over to amber and a few hours later he was kneeling by her side getting headpats from her. I was happy for Amber she's been struggling for a while but I couldn't help being jealous. I wanted that. I wanted that stupid mafia kitten kneeling at my side letting me love him. I sighed and ordered another drink. As I drank my eyes wondered the room and I almost choked on my drink when I saw my mafia kitten come through that door. I wasn't letting him escape this time. He would be mine.