Cat

"Yea yea yea I'm coming okay! I just woke up late. I'll be there in 15" I hung up the phone trying to literally jump into my pants. Let me back up, my name is Catherine Walker but everybody calls me Cat. I live in a shitty apartment and work a minimum wage job. I'm pretty sure the guys that live below me are all in a gang but they are super nice and I haven't been robbed so I guess win, win. They also follow me to work, well they did.
(Flashback)
I felt someone following me and turned around to see two guys from my building. 'Weird' but I kept walking, they had never harmed me before. I thought eventually they'd turn but never did. The matched my pace and stayed in my tail. I was fed up. I dipped into an alley and hide my a dumpster. When they walked past me looking for me I made my presence known "Why are you following me?" I said with no fear. They start mumbling and talking over one another so I can't understand them. "One at a time" my dominance showing. One of them spoke "you live in a shifty area and walk to work everyday on some sketchy streets. We just wanted to make you sure you got to and from work safely." I touched by their sentiment. "Then don't follow me walk with me"
(End of flashback)
Now they walk with me everyday to and from work. I can hold my own and don't need protection but I honestly like the company.

I left my apartment and headed down the stairs when I got to the bottom I saw Hawk (his nickname I guess, no one has called him anything different) holding a girl in a pink tutu and a carebear t-shirt on "Did the big bad daddy hawk finally find his little girl?" I asked amused. The girl looked at me and hid behind hawk, who was glaring at me, "seriously cat?! Don't scare her away with your shi-iitaki mushrooms!" He sneered. I giggled at him trying not to cuss in front of his baby. "Oh hush I'm just teasing, I'm happy for you" I looked at the girl behind him "Hello darling, my name is Cat I'm your daddy's friend. You gonna walk with us today?" I asked her sweetly. I'm a mommy owner. I want a little pet to take care of. Hawk is a daddy dom obviously. The girl nodded shyly "my name is Bella" she smiled. "It's nice to meet you Bella" I said then looked at Hawk "okay we gotta go I'm already late" and we started the walk to work.

12 minutes later we are standing at my work. "Thanks Hawk" I said to him, he grunted and started to walk off. "Oh hey!" I yelled after him "are you going today or ghost?"
"Me, why?" He replied gruffly
"Because Ghost needs to be in bed by 9 and I don't get off until 11 for some private party"
"Ghost is fine he's a big boy. Most days" he said and I glared at him "okay geez I'll have him in bed by 9. You know even though you aren't that boy's mommy you act like it sometimes."
"It's not my fault he's a little living with a bunch of masters who don't know how to take care him" I shrugged.
"Whatever I'll see you at 11" he said as he walked off.

I work at a very high class restaurant. It's the type of restaurant where secret mafia meetings happen in the back room. Not actually but you know what I mean. I work as a waitress. I make just enough to get by, nothing fancy.
"You're late." I hear my managers annoying voice ring in my ears
"Wow I didn't notice. Just tell me what section I'm in Julia."
"Section 6" she smirked. Section 6 is the worst section it's like sleezeball central.
"Fine" I put on my apron and started to walk towards my section but Julia stopped me "oh and don't forget you have that private party tonight. You are the only waitress since it's a small but elite group but you have to sign this" she hands me an NDA contract, I looked at it confused. "These are private people. Anything you hear them discussing must stay in the room" I shrugged understanding and I signed it then began my shift.