𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆: nature's bathroom

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

NATURE'S
BATHROOM.

Five's perspective:

"Not in this hotel." - Klaus gasped at the sight of the room we would be staying in. "See? It's a Paradiese. High ceilings, sense of space. Aromatic.", he gushed.

"What the hell?"

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall, or. . ––" Klaus swiftly opened the window, his hands motioning to the now opened window in front of him, "Nature's bathroom."

"You're disgusting" - Diego responded, scrunching up his face in disgust as our brothers annotation.

"But consistent.", he nodded.

"Let's unpack. Settle in."- I sighed, grabbing the beds railing to swift down onto the bed and crossing my arms behind my skull to rest my eyes shut.

"Unpack? Unpack what? We don't own anything anymore.", Luther shook his head as his steps were heavy on the floor.

"Yes , Luther. Isn't that liberating?" - I asked, opening my eyes again to turn my head and watch my brother sit onto the bed across from the double- bed I laid in.

"What are you, a commie? No! If i wanted bunk beds and group showers, I would've stayed in the Texas nuthouse. At least they had free Jell-O. And Lila." - Diego wittered as he turned around to get himself the spot on the couch.

"Jell-O!"

"Hey, Diego. I just spent the past 20 straight days saving the world. Twice. Can I get five minutes to relax before figuring all the new kinks out? Please and thank you." - I motioned to my brother who never seemed to catch a break from complaining.

"And dad said I'd never go to summer camp.", Luther chuckled, jumping up and down on the bed he chose. "This is great."

"All right, I'm bored. Cocktail anyone? Five?"

"I'll take a scotch if you have one.", I responded, raising my brow at my brother who only clapped his hand together like so often.

"You should try chewing. You might actually taste the food." - Klaus reminded our brother, Luther as Klaus himself dropped his (eating-) sticks in his package of food and watched Luther complain, "I haven't eaten in days."