𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: revenge for the one's we love

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

REVENGE FOR THE ONES WE LOVE.

Your perspective:

"This is a total waste of time."- Ben scoffed, venom making itself comfortable in his voice. The elevator opened with the sound of the bell above as we three stepped inside, pressing for the fifth- floor.

"I forgot my journal. Go on. I'll meet you on five."
The elevator whirred and drove up to the fifth floor, leaving Reginald behind.

"Oh, don't forget to check under the plants."

"Get off your ass and start inspecting the walls for hidden compartments."- Sloane said with a bitter sigh.

"I don't think it's behind some pictures or under some plants. It may be—"

"Yeah, nobody asked you."- Ben scoffed at me, making me mimicking him.

"Motherfucker.", I mumbled under my breath, hoping Ben hadn't heard.
I sat on the floor across from Ben who was leaning against a wall. "Hey, uh, here's a wall and, uh. . . oh, here's another wall." Ben followed Sloane, who furiously opened every door that was near, hoping to find a solution out of here.

"What the hell is wrong with you? People are dying left and right, and you're acting like a sulky teenager, and I do not mean her.", Sloane confronted Ben, pointing her finger at me on the last sentence.

"You sound just like Dad."

"Why is It so important for Dad to like you?! He doesn't define you or us! We made our own mark in this world without him."

"As the Sparrow Academy, but they're gone now."

"He was never a Sparrow! He was our dad, and a shitty one at that. You don't need him."

"Easy for you to say when you've already got a new family." , Ben motioned with his hands while Sloane spat back, "And the best part of that family just died."

...

"I can't believe I'm saying this. I'm actually glad to see you guys."
I still sat on the ground, looking up at Five who came out of now where, actually.
"What's wrong?"

"The hotel is changing."

"Told you so, but you wouldn't let me finish.", I scoffed, rolling my eyes at Ben.

Five gave me an apologetic look, which I brushed off with a nod. He sighed and buried his hands in his pockets.
"I've been walking around in circles, but it's like the thing is alive." , he spoke up again, shivering while looking around in frustration.

"We should get back to the lobby then." , Ben sighed as he copied Five— looking around the hotel- floor. "Tried it. Whatever direction I choose, I end up in the same spot."

"Or.. maybe you have no sense in direction." , Ben spoke, fiddling around with his hands in a mocking way.

"And you do?" , I raised a brow at his comment. He was the reason why we got lost on floor five in the first place. His head shot into my direction as he pointed a finger at me. "Don't you say another word!"

Five's jaw clenched at the tone Ben had while his hand motioned for Ben to stop with his nonsense. "Okay, why don't you lead the way then, Magellan?" , he suggested with a provocative tone. Ben's glaring stopped and he turned back to Five, scoffing as he looked around again. I slowly raised from my spot, and tried to keep up with the others— they were practically sprinting through the floors.

A high pitched tone rang through my ears, which seemed to make the hotel shiver. The walls started to shake as a horrifying feeling started crawl up my guts. The other jumped at the tone and noticed the hotel shaking. I looked around in awe with my brows furrowed.

Someone had rang the bell.

I stopped staring in awe as the hotel seemed to calm down again. The walls suddenly stopped shaking and the ground did too. The others slowly turned around and continued to find a way to the lobby. We turned a corner but stopped as soon as we saw something behind it, just a few feet away. This thing made me shiver as I let out a quiet gasp at the sign of the sword he held. He swung it around, pointing it into our direction.

"Really? A samurai?"

The samurai growled at us and slowly started to come closer. The sight of the samurai coming closer, made Sloane's blood boil. She screamed and sprinted up to the figure in front of us— using her powers to jump over it.

"Sloane!" 

What was she thinking? Did she had a dead- wish? She yelped as she used her powers to stop the samurai from attacking her. She furrowed her brows in anger, and the samurai trembled at the grip she had him in.

"Revenge looks good on her.." , Ben admitted while letting his hands get lost in his pockets again. Five started to get impatient and walked over to a wall, grabbing an axe which was hanging in a wooden- frame.
"Would you shut up and help us kill this thing?"

Instead of helping, Ben leaned himself against a wall nearby, watching the two fight.

Great teamwork everyone.

This is so shitty written, but the next chapter is going to be so chaotic and crazy, so get ready

This is so shitty written, but the next chapter is going to be so chaotic and crazy, so get ready. 🗣️🗣️🗣️