𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏: the prophecies truth

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

THE PROPHECIES
TRUTH.

Your perspective:

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

We gathered in the basement of the sparrow academy to take a glimpse at the cause of our problems. The end of everything. The Kugelblitz.

"Oh, wow."

"That's what took Stanley."

"Along with a few other billion people.", Fei added whilst looking away.

"Yeah, who I didn't know and don't care about." , Lila replied snappily.

"Right, so it's all about you."

"All of us are irrelevant. This thing's gonna take the whole damn universe." , Five stepped in, motioning with his hands.

"What is it made of?"

"Micro black holes collapsing at increasing short intervals."- Five replied.

"Why aren't we getting sucked inside?"- Diego asked with one brow raised.

"We don't know. You shouldn't exist here, and neither should this."

"An impossibility for an impossibility. The universe is a sucker for balance."

"Grace has been tracking the waves. Next one is due in three hours."- said Fei.

"All right, so what do we do?"

"We trap it."

"Dyson sphere?"

"Yeah."

Five clicked his tongue at Sloane's words. "Okay."

"Confinement factor?"

"0.98 at peak energy flux." , Sloane answered.

"Tensile strength?"

"UTS ceiling of 10,000 gigapascals." - my sisters words echoed, causing Five to tilt his head in surprise.

"Should I be finding this hot?" , Lila suddenly beamed in.

"No."