𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: the seven bells

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

THE SEVEN BELLS.

Your perspective:

"Let's never do that again."

"What, narrowly escape the apocalypse?"

"It's kind of our thing, isn't it?"

"There's something very wrong about that."

"Same suite, just ass- backward."

"No hyperbole there."

"This is some hardcore Alice in wonderland shit."

"Yeah, it's only gets weirder."

Everyone seemed to talk at the same time, making their words overlap and echo through the room. Silence encountered as soon as Reginald came marching out of the tunnel behind us, slamming the door shut and breathing up in relief. "At last, the other side."

"Wait. Where's Klaus?"

"Children, I'm sorry, but your brother. . . I did. all I could, but he didn't make it through in time. The Kugelblitz has claimed its last victim."

"No, no, no— he was right behind Five when he entered the tunnel."- I assured with a shake of my head, leaving Sloane's side to step closer to our father and eyeing him.

"We need to go back. .", Sloane's wobbly voice echoed through the unknown room.

"There's nothing to go back to. Children , there will be time for tears later. Right now, we have to keep moving."

"Wait. Luther and Klaus?"
Diego sank his weapon in disbelief, tilting his head as if he couldn't believe it. I suppose no one could. I formed my lips into a straight line and turned away from Reginald.

We entered a huge looking lobby and walked as close as possible to each another. The fear of breaking apart and losing anyone else was too big to bear.

"It's magnificent."- Reginald spoke in awe, eyeing the walls and floors with admiration as he stepped around the counter, taking the massive lobby in.

"You guys should've stayed here. This place is way nicer."

"Lila and I barley got out of here alive last time. Remember?"