𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏: wedding at the end of th world

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

WEDDING AT THE END OF THE WORLD.

Your perspective:

"So, how is it that we're still here, but the whole universe is going down the cosmic shitter?" - Rumour asked, looking around in the group of the ex- superheroes.

"Maybe we're the last to get flushed."- Viktor questioned with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Wasn't talking to you." , Allison snapped back at the White Violin.

"We can't out- run the end of the universe, and clearly attacking and targeting our families, is only making things worse, Allison. "- I stated with a devastating sigh and a motion of my hand. Allison however, took my words as an invitation to roll her eyes and sink her head with a scoff.

"Hey, has anyone seen Klaus?"

"Or dad?"

"They'll be here."

"Really? Did they. . . hit traffic?", Ben sarcastically questioned whilst crossing his arms before his chest in a mocking manner. "Look, people, we're alive because we're special, right? We're the only ones who can save the universe."- my brother of squid added with a strong tone of voice.

"Uh, question." , Allison beamed in, lifting her head from where she had lowered it just seconds ago, and rose her hand.

"Yes.", Ben turned around with a sarcastic smirk playing his lips as he motioned for Allison to continue.

"Didn't we just try that and fail miserably?"- Allisok asked Ben who seemed to roll his head back in annoyance at her words.

"Mm" , Allison rolled her eyes at Number Two's stupidity.

"I got a better one."- Ben added on.

"I suppose you're gonna tell us anyhow, no?.", my eyes rolled to the back of my skull. Ben gave me a simple look and nodded with still, a sarcastic grin on his lips. "We go with the large hard–on particle accelerator. You guys do some science, and. . .—", he clacked his tongue at his own idea. He was practically lovesick with his own state of mind on how to save the universe and all those who somehow remained alive. "We launch the Kugelblitz into outer space."

I wasn't even able to properly think at this point. He was more delusional than I thought he was. With a shake of my head, I rose one brow. ".. Are you serious?"