One last time

Third-person POV

You watched as Paul gathered his things and made sure he had everything. "Paul please...stay a bit longer" Paul looked over at you sadly "I have to leave in 30 minutes love..." You walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck "then we still have 30 minutes left together..." You leaned up and kissed his lips softly. He dropped his bags and placed his hands on your waist, pulling you closer and deepening the kiss. "Y/n...I can't ever get enough of you..." Paul breathed as the make out session was getting heated. "Paul please...I need you..." Paul gently pushed you onto your bed and took off his clothes, you were just in a shirt and panties so it was easy for him to take your clothes off. He kissed down your body, making haste but also enjoying every last bit for as long as he could enjoy it. He kissed the top of your clit and looked up at you to see you moan and bite your lip. Paul smirked and inserted a finger inside you "yes Paul!" Smirking wider he added a second finger, pumping them as fast as he could. "I'm gonna cum!" You moaned out as Paul sped up his fingers, but as soon as you were on edge he stopped and pulled his fingers out. "Paulll" "patience my darling" he whispered sweetly. He moved up and placed both hands on the sides of your face and kissed you passionately, pushing his hard cock into you. "Mmm...paulie..." He kissed your shoulder and started thrusting hard "oh Paul! Just like that!" He grunted and tightened his grip on your hips, thrusting harder and faster. "Paul I'm gonna cum!!" He growled in your ear and thrusted even faster, causing you to cry out his name and cum all over him. Paul moaned and cummed deep inside you, his seed covering your walls. "Fuck!..." He thrusted one last time before cumming again. He pulled out and smirked at all the cum spilling out of your pussy. "Amazing...like you always were" you smiled and Paul leaned down and kissed your lips gently. There was still 20 mins left, so you and Paul just cuddled together.

You laid together on your bed, Paul staring at you lovingly with a beautiful smile on his face as he caresses your cheek with his thumb and brushes a hair out of your fave with the other. "Stay..." "You know I can't, I'm so sorry it has to be this way." You sighed sadly but nodded, he had a whole other life back at his home. A wife and kids, and music to work on. Paul looked at the time "I'm afraid it's time for me to go my love.." Paul kissed your forehead,got out of your bed, and put his shirt back on. You stood up and threw a shirt on, then you walked over to Paul and wrapped your arms around him from behind as he buttoned up his shirt. "Don't make this harder than it already is" paul breathed. "I'm sorry, I'm just going to miss you...I'll never forget you, Paul." Paul sighed and took your face in his hands, he kissed you more passionately than he ever had before. He pulled away and kissed your forehead "you take care of yourself alright? Take care of yourself for me." You nodded and sighed as a few tears fell, watching as Paul grab his things and reached for the door and opened it. Paul turned to look at you and the both of you exchanged looks one last time, and then he turned back around and went out the door and left. You sat down on the edge of your bed and placed your face in your hands, bursting out into tears knowing that you and Paul will never cross paths again.

An: sad ending I know. Just a idea I had