Macca Macca rollercoaster

Warning: smut of course, sub Paul, Paul from the 50s, taking virginityyy

Third-Person POV

The year was 1959. You were hanging out at your Best friend's house, Paul McCartney. You both sitting on the bench by his bedroom window, window open as you both smoked a ciggie. "So why is John always on your ass?" You asked as you inhaled your ciggie " he's just an arsehole, thinks I'm not a man because I haven't lost my virginity yet." He exhaled his ciggie and rolled his eyes. "Wait, you're a virgin?" You asked shocked that you just founded out this information about your best friend. "Yep, virgin as can be. Never even fooled around before" you sat and thought for a minute, then smirked and put out your ciggie. "Would you like to loose your virginity, macca?" You asked. "Wh-what?" Paul couldn't quite comprehend what he heard. "If you want to loose your virginity...I'll be your first Paul." You smirked,enjoying the boys fluttering. "I-I...yes" "Paul are you sure? I don't want to do it if you don't" "trust me I want to." You smiled and stood up and pointed to the bed "strip and lie down, macca" "pardon-" "since this is your first time, it's best if you do as I say." Paul gulped and nodded, taking off his clothes. You bit your lip and looked him up and down he's quite big  (thought I'd be nice). You smirked and watched him lay down on the bed. "Just do as I say, mecca and you shall have the best first experience ever." You smiled and slowly took off your clothes, starting with your cardigan. You slowly unbuttoned it and let it fall to the ground, then you started to unbutton your blouse. Paul blushed as he saw your bra peak through and gulped once you took your bra off. You slowly took off your skirt and your panties, throwing them off to the side. "You're beautiful, y/n" you blushed slightly but kept your confidence "thank you, paulie." Paul blushed even deeper as you crawled on top of him. He gaspsed as you started grinding yourself against his cock, which was already hard. "Are you hard for me, paulie hmm?" You asked as you kissed his neck softly. "Y-yes...p-please do something" you smirked and looked at him, grabbing his chin and kissing him deeply. "Relax Macca, and enjoy the ride" you winked and Paul breathed heavily as you slowly sank down on his cock. "Y-you feel so good...so..." "Wet?" He nodded. "Thats what happens when a women gets excited, paulie, they get wet" he nodded and placed his hands on your hips "is this ok?" "Paul shut up and let me do my thing, ok?" Paul blushed and nodded. You slowly started to ride him, rocking your hips back n forth, causing Paul to moan. "O-oh wow...this feels nice" you bit your lip and moaned as you sped up your hips. Paul tried to thrust up but you grabbed his face "no, paul, I'm doing the work here, you just lay there and stay pretty, alright macca? I've got ya." He nodded and groaned loudly as you started to bounce up and down on his cock. "God that feels so good I- I'm close!" You bounced faster and moaned with him "fuck Paul you feel so good inside me!" "Keep going y/n! Don't stop!" You bounced faster and harder. "Y/N!!!" paul groaned and you did too as you felt his hot cum shoot up inside you. "Wow...so that's what...everyone's talking about" you giggled and pecked his lips "did you enjoy it, paulie?" Paul smiled and kissed your lips "it was amazing, y/n thank you love." You both cuddled and went on more roller coasters ;) that day.

AN: sorry it's so short! This one was a request, so I hope they enjoyed it! Please don't be shy to request! Even if you already did one don't be shy to keep asking for more!