Just some pleasure

Warnings: female receiving oral, smut lol, mcbeardy because they're can never be too much mcbeardy smut.

You were washing dishes in the kitchen, exhausted as you got home from work not too long ago. You sighed as you set the dish on the towel and grabbed another dish to wash. Paul must've heard you groan because you suddenly felt arms around your waist. He rested his chin on your shoulder "are you alright?..." You smiled at his velvety smooth voice. "I'm fine...just tired. Long day at work" you heard Paul mutter an "mmm..." He took the dish out of your hand causing your face to contort in confusion. "Just relax..." Paul turned you around and moved you, lifting you up onto the empty counter behind the sink. You blushed at his sudden actions as he turned off the water and looked at you lustfully. "Even when stressed you're so beautiful..." You smiled at his kind words. You felt yourself shiver as his hand rested on your bare thigh, caressing it.  "Paul..." "Mmm...." He came closer to you and kissed you passionately. You melted completely into the kiss, engulfing in the pleasure ignititing inside you. "Oh darling..." He took off your shirt and bra, taking your nipple into his mouth making you moan. He kissed down your stomach and unbuttoned your pants, throwing them onto the floor over there somewhere.  "Fuck...you're soaked baby..." You bit your lip as Paul stared at your soaked panties, slowly taking them off and also throwing them aside.
"Get down and bend over..." You nodded and did as you were told. You moaned as you felt Paul gently squeeze your arse in his hands. You loved it as he admired your pussy. You gasped as you suddenly felt his tongue on you. "P-paul!" You gripped onto the edge of the counter as Paul flicked his tongue and drank you up. "Paul I'm gonna cum!" You screamed loudly, but he didnt stop. You moaned loudly as you came hard into his mouth, he smirked and slapped your arse. "I want to make you cum again love..." You nodded "please...I want your cock Paul..." "Do you now? It's a good thing you've been such a good girl" he unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down with his undies.
You whined as he slowly pushed himself into you. "Paul!" Slapped your arse a second time and sped up. Now the whole house was filled with nothing but the sound of your loud moaning, and pauls grunts as he slams his cock into you. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" "You going to cum all over my cock love hmm?" You bit your lip and nodded, not being able to hold it much longer. "PAULL!!!!" You screamed as you came a second time, but this time felt better, it felt...more. "Love you've squirted all over my cock..." You turned and looked at him. "I'm sorry Paul..." He made a tsked and shook his head. "Going to have to fuck you even harder" he picked you up and held your legs, lowering you onto his cock. "Mmm fuck Paul!" Paul bounced you up and down on his shaft, god you loved this. You could already feel another orgasm coming. "I'm gonna cum!!!" He pounded into you faster and you screamed as you squirted all over his cock again, his cum shooting up inside of you. "I think I just found my new favorite thing..." Paul chuckled and so did you as you both rested your foreheads against each others panting. "I love you darling..." You smiled and kissed him lovingly "oh Paul...how I love you So..." He smiled and held you close, sitting you onto the counter for balance.

An: if I have confidence in this one maybe it'll be good