Teddy boyyy

Warnings: Teddy boy Paul, masturbation. This one might be a bit short.

Third-Person POV

The year was 1957, you were on your way to your best friends house, Paul McCartney. You loved Paul and cared for him a lot, but only as a friend...Right? Once you made it to his house you walked inisde the house without knocking because you two were just that close.  "Paulie I finished my homework we can hang out now!" You shouted. You didn't here an answer "paul?!" Still nothing. You heaeded upstairs and saw that his door was slightly open. You slowly walked over and peake through the door. "Paul?" The sight was...something, paul was lying on the bed with his cock out wanking himself to a picture, moaning like crazy...it low-key turned you on. You started laughing "paul?! Oh my god!" Paul quickly jumped up "y/n?! Bloody fucking hell a knock would've been nice!" You continued laughing "yeah but this is so much better". You sat on the edge of his bed and noticed he had a picture in his left hand. "Oooh! Who's the lucky gal ya wanked to?" Paul held the picture to his chest "that's private information" "not anymore come on Paulieee" "no." You smirked as you reached over and snatched it from him. You looked at the picture and blushed deeply...it was you. "Paul...explain this now" you got up and looked at him "I- fine...the truth is I'm in love with you y/n..I have been ever since we first met." You stood there blushing like mad "I- why didnt you ever tell me?? I mean come on Paul we're supposed to tell each other everything." Paul stood up and smirked "oh don't act all innocent" "what are you talking about?" You placed your hands on your hips. Paul slowly walked over to you "I've seen the way you look at me , y/n. And I must tell you...I look back...I know how you feel about me" you gasped as he pulled you close to him by your waist. He leaned in and whispered in your ear "why don't we just get on with it...hmm? Complete this fantasy of ours?" Paul started leaving small kisses down your neck, making you moan softly. "Fuck...you're going to make me even harder if you do that..." "I need you Paul please." Without hesitation he smashed his lips onto yours, you ruffles your hands through his greasy and soft hair, moaning against each others lips. He pushed you onto the bed, stripping his clothes and wasting no time to get your dress off. "Fucking gorgeous" he muttered against your skin as he kissed down your chest. You moaned as he took one of your nipples into his mouth and began sucking on it "paulie! I need you please! Please!" "Ah you want me to fuck you hmm?" He kissed your jaw line and down your hips. "Y-yes paulie ple- ahh!" You gasped as Paul started eating you out. "F-fuck!" Paul smirked as he sucked harder on your clit, looking up at you through his beautiful eyelashes as you squirmed and moaned in pleasure. "Paul I'm gonna cum!" Thats when he stopped "paulieee!!" You whined. "Patience my love" he went to put on a condom and came back and crawled on top of you. He kissed your lips softly but passionately and caressed your hair "you are truly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen..." He kissed your lips again as he slowly pushed into you. "Mmm! Paulie" he started thrusting slowly, gentle and soft. "Paulie it feels so good" he grunted and started thrusting faster and harder "so fucking tight my love...god you feel so good" you held onto his face and kissed him hard, moaning loudly as you both came at the same time "I love you y/n" you smiled and pecked his lips "I love you Paul McCharmly". You giggled and both cuddled up with each other.

An: this one was a request. I think it's shit but hopefully the person who requested it likes it