Mr. McCartney

God she looks so beautiful today, the way her curls curtain her perfect and beautiful face.  The way her clothed fit her perfectly... God it's so wrong of me to think like this. Stay focused Paul! You're a teacher! Be mature.
She looks at me and drops something. She bends over and I gulp and blush as I see her arse peak out...she's wearing white cotten panties ...god I just want to tear them off and- NO! inappropriate Paul totally!
Everyone else left the class and I noticed that she was still here...it was just me and her. "I-is there something I can help you with miss y/l/n?" She bit her lip and walked up to my desk "I just had a question about something, Mr. McCartney?" "Sure what is it?" "Are you married?" I choked on my words "wh-what? Why would you ask that?" "Because I just wanted to know..." She said innocently. "Why no I am not married, in fact I am very single" I chuckled nervously. "So...you're single?" She walked over to behind my desk and sat on it, I sat in my chair and turned around and jumped "Jesus, y/n, what are you doing? What is it you want?" She got down and stood right in front of me "the question is...what is it that you want, Mr. McCartney?" I blushed "I...I don't know what you're talking about..." She giggled and then she crawled onto my lap...dear lord this girl. "Oh sure you do...I see the way you look at me all the time...and I want you to know that...I feel the same." I tried to push her off but she wrapped her arms around my neck "No y/n...this is so wrong..." She leaned in and whispered in my ear "you want to fuck me don't you, Mr.McCartney?" My breath hitched as I looked and saw her face inches from mine. "I...we can't do this..." I could feel myself getting hard and my cock pressing against her area. She looks into my eyes and I just get lost in them...suddenly she leans closer and then, our lips are touching. I tried to pull away but I just couldn't. The kiss got more heated and she sunk down to the floor, I watched her as she unzipped my pants and pulled them down with my undies.  My cock sprang out hard as it could get. She gasped and bit her lip "you're so big, Mr.McCarntey...I don't know if I can take it all." (I'm being nice to him) "you're a good student, you'll learn" "only if you teach me" she winks and takes my cock in her mouth. I gasp as she starts bobbing her head back n forth "y-yes! That's it...good girl...such a good girl..." I place my hand on her head and gently grip her hair. She starts to choke as she takes my cock deeper into her mouth "f-fuck y/n...so good...I'm gonna cum!" I thrusted deep into her mouth and camen hard into her throat. I watched her in awe as she moaned and swallowed every last drop of my cum. "Do you...want to fuck me Mr. McCartney?" She stood up and started talking off her clothes, I bit my lip and nodded as I watched become completely topless, leaving her in just her skirt. "Do you like my panties? I wore them just for you..." She bent over and waved her cunt in my face, letting me see her white lacy underwear. "Darling..." I whispered before I grabbed her hips and pulled her panties down. "So wet for me, baby..." I placed a kiss on her wet cunt and grinned as she moaned my name. "Who's pussy is this?" She whispered "yours..." I slapped her ass and she whimpered "say that again?" "Your pussy paulie it's yours!" I smirked and attacked her cunt with my mouth. She moaned in pleasure and I slapped her ass again as I sucked on her cunt harder, god she tasted so good. "Paul I'm gonna cum!" I quickly stopped "I want you to cum on my cock" I stood up and slammed my cock deep inside her. I reached over and covered her mouth as she screamed with every hard thrust. "Yes paulie! Yes! Yes!" "Fuck you're so beautiful!" I pulled on her hair and thrusted even harder. "I'm gonna cum!!!" She whimpered "that's it baby...cum all over my cock, you're so beautiful darling god you're so beautiful." I came hard inside her as I felt her cum all over me, I pulled out and plopped down onto my chair panting.  "So...same time tomorrow?" She sat on my lap and ran her hands through my hair "oh you think I'm done with you? Baby...the fun's just started" she giggled and moaned as she sank down on my cock, bouncing up and down. God this girl is going to be the end of me.

An: SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I'VE BEEN WORKING SO MUCH LATELY WITH MY NEW JOB I'M JUST SO TIRED ALL THE TIME. THIS IS SO SHIT I'M SORRY