10. confession

I loved you.

Hongjoong follows Seonghwa back to his car which he left back at the grocery store, not a single worry that someone could probably steal his car. He had more things to worry about, for example, Hongjoong. The whole walk to the store was silent. Not a single word spoken just the sound of nature in the background and the sound of their footsteps.

As they both finally approach the store they notice that the car was still there. Hongjoong heard Seonghwa sigh and turns around to look at him. "Well seems like nobody has stolen the car" Seonghwa says as he awkwardly laughs and notices Hongjoong wasn't laughing so he slowly stopped and turned around to look at the vehicle in front of him to stop the embarrassment he has just experienced.

He hurries to the car and waits for Hongjoong to catch up as he notices that Hongjoong seemed a bit out of place which causes him to feel bad for what he just went through.

He opens the door for Hongjoong which he just nods to and gets in. Seonghwa closes the door as he sees that Hongjoong was well seated. He goes to the other side to the driver seat and gets in as well.

The whole car ride was silent, only few words were spoken but it was mostly just Seonghwa. Hongjoong didn't talk much which made Seonghwa think that he was talking to himself. As they get closer to Seonghwas house, Hongjoong finally says something.

"We can talk about it when we get to your house" Hongjoong says quietly but Seonghwa still hears what he says. Seonghwa nods in agreement and side eyes Hongjoong. He seemed to like the window very much as he has never turned his head, not once.

They finally arrive and Seonghwa turns to Hongjoong to see if he needed any help getting off or something. Before he could even breathe, Hongjoong was already out the car and heading towards his house like it was his.

Seonghwa gets out the car and sees that Hongjoong looks at him, his eyes move toward the door signaling to him to open it. He nods and quickly pulls out the key to open the front door. The door finally opens and they both go in.

Hongjoong could never get tired of Seonghwas house. It was the most comforting home he's ever been in. He never wanted to leave. As he's in thought he suddenly flinches as he feels Seonghwas hand accidentally brush against his. He looks up at him to see but Seonghwa didn't notice which made him kinda sad which he didn't know why.

As Seonghwa walks by he tells Hongjoong that he could sit down so they could talk. Hongjoong nods his head and takes a seat on the couch. He really misses the comfy couch and wishes he could stay there forever. He was Seonghwas biggest fan, well for his house.

As he sits down, Seonghwa goes to the kitchen to get both of them something to drink. Later on, he brings strawberry lemonade he made a few days prior. He pours it in a glass cup and gives it to Hongjoong. Hongjoong, as thirsty as he was, happily grabbed the glass and starts drinking it. Seonghwa smiles at the scene and sits down beside Hongjoong.

They sit there for a bit as Seonghwa patiently waits for Hongjoong to finish his drink. "So uh where do you wanna start with?" Asks Seonghwa as he sees Hongjoong finish his glass. Hongjoong turns to him, no emotion just staring at Seonghwa as he was about to kill him. Seonghwa gulps and waits for Hongjoong to respond.

"Well" Hongjoong turns his head and looks at the empty glass in front of him. He fiddles with his fingers while holding the glass cup. "First of all, I'm sorry that I left in the first place, and I'm sorry for causing such a mess between you and Jongho. This is all because of me" Hongjoong says anxiously as his eyes start to water.

"Hey? It's not your fault you know that right? It's my fault because it wasn't my place to talk and I understand why you got mad. Maybe leaving wasn't a good idea though, I could've dropped you off at your house if you asked me" Seonghwa looks at Hongjoong with sweet, sparkly eyes. Hongjoong feels his eyes looking at him which he turns to look at.