7. comfort

Hongjoong was nervous. His hands all sweating from rubbing them to hard and his legs wouldn't stop shaking.

Seonghwa got out of the car. But before Hongjoong could open the door Seonghwa opened the door for him. Hongjoong smiled at him and said "Thank you" Seonghwa just smiled at him.

Hongjoong was literally traumatized and didn't know if he could trust being all alone with Seonghwa.

Hongjoong couldn't stop shaking and it seemed like Seonghwa knew and wrapped him in his arms. Seems like it was a mistake.

"Don't touch me" said Hongjoong in a harsh tone. Seonghwa was shocked and quickly let go of him, Hongjoong was shocked too.

"I'm sorry Hongjoong" Seonghwa regretted what he did and told himself he was stupid for even doing that in the first place.

Hongjoong quickly walked to the porch and waited for Seonghwa to open the door. Seonghwa was avoiding eye contact with him.

Both, Hongjoong and Seonghwa enter the house. Hongjoong's first impressions were  "Wow your house is beautiful Seonghwa" Hongjoong smirked and kept looking at the decor.

"Ha thanks I tried on the decor" Seonghwa shyly said to Hongjoong while looking at him with the sweetest eyes.

Hongjoong turned to him and his eyes quickly shifted to something else. "Mostly my mom bought half of the decor in this room" Seonghwa said while scratching his head trying to avoid eye contact with Hongjoong.

Hongjoong giggled slightly but it didn't last long. Hongjoong didn't have the mood to do anything. He felt scared, worried, nervous, and he wanted to cry onto someone's shoulder.

Seonghwa noticed how his mood changed  and he laughed nervously, " Um is it okay if you want to talk about what happened?" Seonghwa said nervously. He seemed to regret that question after he saw Hongjoong flinch at it.

"If you want to of course" Seonghwa said looking down, playing with his fingers.

Hongjoong felt the heaviness in his chest, to tell him, but he felt like he was going to judge him and he didn't want that, especially from Seonghwa.

Hongjoong started to cry, but this time it was a really aggressive cry. He wanted to punch something or someone, he just wanted to scream on top of his lungs until all his problems went away.

Hongjoong starts to hug Seonghwa, crying onto his shirt just sobbing and sobbing. Seonghwa pat his head and kept telling him it was okay and that everything was going to be alright.

Hongjoong shook his head and said "No nothings going to be alright, can't I just die?" Seonghwa's eyes widen and shook his head 'no' and hugged Hongjoong tight.

He couldn't get over the thought of losing Hongjoong.

For an hour all Hongjoong did was cry and all Seonghwa did was comfort him. Seonghwa wanted to see Hongjoong happy, and not like how he is now.

After an hour passes, Hongjoong told Seonghwa that he wasn't ready to tell him what happened. Seonghwa nodded and told him "It's fine Hongjoong, don't force yourself"

Seonghwa smiled at him and got up from the couch.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?" Seonghwa said while walking to the refrigerator.

"A water would help" said Hongjoong in a husky voice. Seonghwa nodded at him and got a water from the cooler.

Seonghwa handed the water to Hongjoong. "Thank you" Seonghwa smiled and nodded. Hongjoong didn't want to go back home. He turned his phone off so his mom wouldn't call him or track him down.

Hongjoong hesitated on asking Seonghwa if he could stay over, but he did anyways.

"Hey um..can I stay overnight? Its fine if you don't want me to" Hongjoong laughed a bit from how nervous he was. Seonghwa looked at him, questions were filling his head but he said that he could stay for however many days he wants to stay.

Hongjoong felt relieved to know he didn't have to go back home, he sighed and asked Seonghwa if he could go use the bathroom. "Sure just walk down that hall and turn right" Seonghwa pointing down the hall. Hongjoong followed his hand movements and went to the bathroom.

Usually Hongjoong would hate sleeping over to someone's house. He felt nervous about it, but it was especially using the bathroom. He was scared that people could hear him in the bathroom. His mom would've forced him to have a sleepover with his friends once in a while and Hongjoong didn't like it at all. Hongjoong was the introvert of the family. He just didn't like people.

Hongjoong closed the door behind him and looked himself in the mirror. He noticed how he looked, he looked like he went dumpster diving. Hongjoong quickly fixed his hair and started to wash his face with the cold water coming out from the faucet.

After 10 minutes he came out if the bathroom. He noticed how many flower decorations were on Seonghwa's walls. He noticed Seonghwa was laying down, his shirt slightly revealing his stomach. Hongjoong gulped and sat beside him.

Seonghwa noticed Hongjoong came back and quickly got up. "Hongjoong you can sleep in my bedroom tonight, I can sleep in the living room" Seonghwa got up and Hongjoong grabbed his hand. Seonghwa turned around and Hongjoong quickly moved his hand to his lap.

"I can sleep on the couch, you go to your bed" Hongjoong started to get comfortable on the couch.

"You're the guest, how about sleeping on my bed instead?" Seonghwa looking down on Hongjoong. Hongjoong shook his head and laid down.

"I'm fine Seonghwa. See?" Hongjoong kicking his legs up and down. Seonghwa couldn't resist and told him "Fine, do you want a blanket?" Seonghwa pointing at the closet.

Hongjoong nodded and watched as Seonghwa walked over to the closet. Hongjoong noticed how tall this man was. He's beautiful he thought.

Seonghwa got a blanket and a pillow for Hongjoong. Hongjoong couldn't lie, the couch was comfortable. He could probably sleep on it forever. Seonghwa handed the blanket to him and Hongjoong grabbed the pillow.

"I'll be upstairs if you need me, Goodnight Joong" Seonghwa gave him a smile. Hongjoong blushed at the name and said "Goodnight"

Seonghwa really has grip on Hongjoong.

_________________________________________

Hey guys!! sorry for not updating in a long time, I've been busy for school and I've just been tired to do any writing but I'm back!! I'm going to post another chapter for 'When the Alcohol Hits' See you then!!

I'll see you guys next chapter!!