The Secret Life of an American Teenager

Chapter One

Skylar Jones is a teenage girl who's life instantly turned around. Her mother and her sister Asia were transferred to Trenton New Jersey which really wasn't far from where they used to live. Skylar was really nervous because she wasn't used to the environment and she had to go to a new school with people that she hardly even knew. Skylar and Her family are on there way to see their new neighborhood. "Skylar" , her mom said, then Skylar replied ," Are you ready for all of the new things you'll be able to accomplish", says Skylar's mom. "Well... i don't know how i'm going to get through this but it will be possible". Then As the taxi is taking them to there new home Skylar observes everything around her and she realizes that it might not be as bad as she thought.

Skylar and her family are now at this huge house with an awesome backyard and more. "Skylar, can you come help me put these boxes in the house" , says Asia. Skylar is Daydreaming not paying attention to what her sister has to say. "SKYLAR!", Skylar replies, " Oh my bad, i was just.." Asia cuts her off and says ," A turd, now help me with these boxes" and so she does. They get inside the house and are amazed at how big the inside was. There was an upstairs, basement, and of course the main floor. Towards the Back there was a patio, and further back you would see a pool, and a great area of land. "I could get used to this" Skylar says. Then the both Skylar and Asia got to pick there rooms and so they did. Of course the mom got the Biggest room. After that Skylar puts away all of her stuff and now its late. She suddenly thinks about how she will be able to meet new friends and get used to her house and all. Skylar finally feels comfortable enough to go to sleep, and all she can think about is how he day will be like tomorrow.