~Part Two~

Chapter Two

Skylar wakes up the next morning and her mom yells up the stairs ," Skylar come down to eat breakfast" , Skylar gets up and goes down to eat breakfast. "Skylar?" her mom says, "yeah" replied Skylar, "Me and your sister were talking and we think we have found a good school to enroll you in". Obviously Skylar was not ready for Another school. "But mom, do you really think im ready to go back to school, why not wait till September when everyone feels new" said Skylar. "Because if you don't go to school, you have no education and with no education you have no future goals" said Skylar's mom anxiously. Skylar really didnt feel like arguing with her mom so she just went on and said okay.

Now two days had passed and it was Monday so Skylar had to go to her new school. She was completely nervous and she didn't know how people were gonna act. On the way to Avalon High, in the car Skylar's mother asked, " How are you feeling", Skylar replied, " I'm kind of nervous " Skylar's mom then said, " You are gonna do great today, just follow directions and listen to your teachers and you will be fine" yeah like that will help, thought Skylar. They arrived at Avalon High and Skylar was really nervous, she had no idea it was going to be so many people.

Next, Skylar reaches the office with her mom and then they talk to the principal of the school. The principles name was Mr. Flooney, he was about six feet tall with black hair, and brown eyes. "You may come in says Mr. Flooney". The principal slowly tells Skylar about all of the Extra curricular activities she can do after school. Then Skylar says, " Is their a dress code here"? , "No, you can wear anything you want, just make sure its not showing to much skin" said Mr. Flooney. After that the principle talked to Skylar about some more important things that she might need to know then he grabbed her schedule and decided to escort her to her classes.