Part 10

chapter ten

So It was Monday. and Skylar was so not ready to talk to Javion. She was so mad and she didn't know why, but she was and she was not going down without a fight. So she got up and did her morning routine and went downstairs. "Hey Skylar" said Skylar's mom. "Hey" replied Skylar. "Are you ready to go to school?" said Skylar's mom. "Sure mom" replied Skylar. Then they got in the car and drove to school.

Skylar stepped out of the car. Then slowly she looked around just to make sure Javion wasn't their
then she started walking towards the school door. and she made it to her first hour. She looked around the room to make sure that she didn't see his face. Then he happened to show up. When he walked into computers he looked directly at her, then he gave the teacher his late pass. (He was always late). Then he took a seat and the teacher started talking. While she was talking he kept trying to get her attention, but she just ignored him. Then he sent her a note. it said: Skylar i really need to talk to you, why are you avoiding me? : She stood up and threw it away. Javion just watched her. Then the hour went by and class was over. Skylar ran out, but before she could Javion grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. "LET GO!" yelled Skylar. "No not until you tell me why your mad at me" replied Skylar. "I'm not telling you a got damn thing" Skylar said. then she walked away. Javion just stood there. He was so shocked that she had used such language. After that he knew something was up with her, so he started to find out why.

After 2nd and 3rd period it was time for lunch. Skylar always walked to lunch with Ariela and Mya, so she waited until they showed up. They were sitting down in the cafeteria. It was awkward. know one knew what to say. All you could here was the sounds of people crunching their foods, and the lunch ladies feeding the kids poison lol. Then out of know where Mya says something. "HE WANTS TO KISS ME!" Ariela and Skylar just looked at her in shock. "What?" said Ariela. "I said Javion wants to kiss me" Ariela just looked at Skylar and continued to talk to Mya. "So how do you know that he wants to kiss you?" said Ariela. "Okay so we were hugging and he tried to lean in but I pushed back" said Mya. "Why did you push back?" asked Skylar. Ariela looked at Mya like she just knew what she was going to say. "Because i felt like it was the wrong thing to do" replied Mya. Then Lunch was over and a couple periods went by and it was time for gym.

Skylar met Mya out on the track. The gym teacher made them run three laps because they had to train for the mile run. So Mya and Skylar began running together. It was quite then Skylar asked. "Would you do it?" Mya replied, "Do what?" Skylar looked at Mya and kept running. "Would you kiss him?" Mya didn't answer it looked like she was trying to think. "Yes I would kiss him" said Mya. "Oh okay" said Skylar. Then it was kind of awkward and the time went by as they were running. The a whistle blows signalling the girls to go in and change. They went into the locker rooms and changed. Then it was time for free period. This is where stuff gets real.

So Skylar went to her locker. And just stood there. Then she heard the banging of someones feet running down the hallway. She closed he locker because she knew it was Javion and she began to run. "SKYLAR WAIT UP!" said Javion. he kept chasing her. Then Skylar ended up at a dead end. Javion walked up to her. "Hey why do you keep avoiding me? What did i do to make you mad at me?" said Javion. "You know what you did, and i feel like i don't have to explain anything to you." Javion looked at her confused. "See this is what i get for talking to a girl like you. Your so fucking irritating. One point your mad at me then your okay with me. I honestly don't get it anymore, and if you won't tell me why then i guess I'm just gonna have to cut you off for a while" said Javion. Skylar looked to him as if she was about to cry. "Okay, then..." Skylar said. Javion just looked at her in disgust. "well if you can't see the picture then i guess you were better off." said Skylar. Then she walked away wiping tears of her right cheek. " And Javion" said Skylar. "What?" replied Javion. "Your the confusing one not me" Then she walked away until he couldn't see her anymore. School went by and Skylar was at home.

Skylar walked into her room, and threw he backpack on the floor. Then she went to go lay on her bed. She looked at the ceiling and all she could think about was Javion saying I'm gonna cut you off over and over again. *BEEP* her phone rang. It was a text message. Ariela had texted her because she heard about what had happened. Ariela and Skylar just texted and then Skylar decided to go outside while the sun was just up for its last hours of the day. She went downstairs and walked out the front door. She took a deep breath and said to herself that its going to be okay. So she started to walk. Skylar needed to take some time to listen to her thoughts and be by herself. So asshe walked she passed by the park. She stopped and looked. She saw Javion and Mya together. Skylar just looked and walked away. She felt so betrayed. She felt as if one of her closest friends just took something that she wanted for a really long time. Then Skylar decided to walk home. She got home eventually, and she went to her room. She had enough of everything for one day. but this was just the beginning.