Part 11

Chapter 11.

It was Tuesday, and Skylar was not feeling it. She wanted to Punch a wall but at the same time, she wanted to cry. Javion really had her messed up. But she decided to go to school anyway. She got all dressed up and headed out the door. Se decided to walk to school today. She needed some time to think. As she was walking she heard something, but she didn't let it get to her. She continued to walk and then she heard someone calling her name. "SKYLAR!!!, SKYLAR!!" said a mysterious voice. She turned around. She didn't realize who it was until it got closer. It was Javion. "Omg Javion get away from me" said Skylar. "You dropped your cell phone" said Javion. *Hands Skylar Phone* "Oh sorry." said Skylar. "Nah its cool." replied Javion. Skylar then proceeds to walk to school. "Hey Skylar" said Javion, "What do you want, and you better talk fast because i have places to be" Said Skylar. "I'm sorry" said Javion. "Sorry for what?" replied Skylar. "I'm sorry for being rude to you yesterday" said Javion. "Oh yeah... I thought i was cut off, so now i'm gonna leave", Skylar started walking again and Javion grabbed her arm. "Let me go or- Or what? said Javion. "Ugh said Skylar, what do you want!!?" Said Skylar. "I want you to forgive me" replied Javion. "Forgive you for what?" Said Skylar. "hurting you, to forgive me for hurting you." replied Javion. "Well i wish i could but i cant" Said Skylar. "Why Not?" replied Javion. "Because... you made me cry, and stuff" Said Skylar. "You cried?" replied Javion.  "Well yeah" Said Skylar. " Why would you cry?" replied Javion. "Look i have to go" said Skylar. Then Skylar walked until she reached the doors of the school.  As she walked towards the doors of the school she could not even. Her brain was all messed up. She just wanted to crawl up into a locker and cry. She didn't though. Instead she just went to school and acted like nothing happened, she acted like Javion didn't come up to her.

Skylar continued to walk to her class when she heard Ari yell her name from behind her. "Hey Skylar" said Ari, "Hi" " You okay? You look like someone just ticked you off or something" "Yeah I'm fine" Then Skylar and Ari walked to their first hour computer class. As they were walking Javion was coming to the class from the other direction. "Here go inside" said Javion as he held the door open for the  two girls. Skylar rolled her eyes at him and walked through the door. When They walked inside they noticed that their teacher wasn't their. The new Substitute (Mr.Wilson) introduced himself and he had an important announcement. "Okay class your teacher will be out for the next three months, so i will be your teacher until then". Everyone was in shock and we were all wondering why. So apparently her house caught on fire and she needed some time. "Hey Ari remember Mr.Wilson?", said Skylar. "Oh yeah! He was the one that called us out for 'TALKING' in the sixth grade." replied Ari. So as the hours went by it was time for free period. As much as Skylar loved free period she didn't want to see Javion.

After Skylar's Biology class it was time for free period. Skylar ended up walking to Free period with her friend Liah. Liah walked her to her locker because she had free period to. They ended up talking and hanging out and they just had lots of fun. As they were walking through the halls. Javion was walking toward them in the other direction. When they passed each other, both of their heads turned to each other and he mad eye contact with Skylar. Javion was motioning his hand to come towards him. She put her first finger up to tell him to hold up. "Hey Liah, I'll catch up with you in a sec, I left something in my locker." "Okay that's cool I'll be in the Auditorium if you need anything" replied Liah. Skylar then turned around and started running towards Javion's direction.

(To be continued)