Part one.

"Rumer and Val, Willow and Mark, Derek and Nastia, and Chris and Witney. They are the final four!" Tom announced. "Since this is the 10th year we have a twist for you, each of the couple's get to choose someone from season 19 to do a trio with." They all looked at each other funny.

Skip to after show.

"So Chris, we need to choose a male to do a trio with." Witney stated sighing tiredly. "Wait, wait I get a say in this?". "No no of course not, we are choosing Alfonso." Witney remarked laughing. "Alright. Goodnight." Chris said leaving the studio. Witney called Alfonso and went home.

Chris's Pov

I just need to get home and be with my soon to be wife Whitney. Our Foxtrout was great but I just needed to leave. Witney keeps going on about Alfonso. Does she like him? No. Yes? No. Ugh I highly doubt it. I hope not. But she might like Mark. Wait? No. That can't be right. Ugh I just need to sleep.

Keo's pov

Emma and I have been practicing for about 2 hours now. We rarely do practice this late but this is just how it happened. I like Emma. She's such a sweetheart. And that accent is amazing. "Babe your going to slow."  "I know I am sorry.  I am so tired." She said. I feel bad for getting after her. "Well you then you should  go home." I said feeling bad. "Okay,thanks Keo." She said walking out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA cliff hanger. I will update sooner or later.