Miss incredible

Derek's pov

I started to leave the studio now is my chance. "Hey Beth" she turned around and looked at me "Hey Derek!" Man I love her personality that smile and that laugh. She gives me such an incredible feeling. I grab her by the arm and lead her slowing to the studio. I put on the song "Miss incredible" By Mark because she is incredible. The music starts "She got that fire I'm burning up. Hopeless desire that I can't get enough of." I sung softly to her. She giggled. We danced around the studio. I love Bethany freaking Mota. I can let Nastia go she likes Matthew. He is great. And that's okay I have my Miss Incredible.

Meanwhile in Nastia's house.

Nastia's pov

Today I make a move on Matthew. I have taught him some dance moves. I got really close to Derek theses last couple days. But I don't like him anymore. Matthew comes in "Hey babe" I said trying to be flirty. "Hey gorgeous" he said hugging me. I pulled away and kissed him. In shock he continued to kiss me. It felt like black magic. No no sorry magic. I love Matthew, but I love Derek.

Derek's pov

We dance without  music. I know I said I can let Nastia go but I can't. I have small feelings for her. I can't decided. I guess I am only human. I focus back on Bethany. I lean in and kiss her passionately. We continue for about a half hour. She reaches for her phone and gets a text message. "Der I got to go." I sighed "Okay babe." I kiss her cheek and she runs off. I get a knock on the studio door. It is Nastia. "Hey Chica" she looked at me with a look on her face I had never seen. She comes closer and leans in and kisses me. She continues to kiss me for a while. Put she stops and walks out the door. Dang it that women always makes me want more.