Thinking out loud

Nastia's pov

I got home and just laid down on my couch. I got a Skype call from Derek. "Hey Nas" she said when I quickly answered. "Hey Der" I said it trying to flirty. Dang gymnastics it's hard to show my feelings. Calm Down Nastia. "So I heard you and Beth and uh went to Starbucks." He sighed "Yeah. But she has nothing on you babe, you are so amazing. You shine brighter then the sun." I mentally freaked out. "AWWW Derek you are so sweet." Darn it. I am.blushing now." So what do you say I come on over babe?"

Derek's pov

"Uh sure" Nastia seemed a little unsure but I can't wait. I deliver to her house. I pulled over. I feel so wrong I love  both of them. Maybe  I should just spend time with Nastia and see how I feel. I came over and knocked on her door. She answered. She was wearing work out pants and NYC crop top. "Hey Der." Oh how she smiles. "So what do we want to do?" I paused for a moment I have an idea. I got my phone and  played "Thinking Out  Loud." By Ed Sheeran. Our Rumba song. I pulled her arm gently  and pulled her in. I pressed my forehead against hers "People fall in love in mysterious ways" I sang softly. We didn't recreate our Rumba we just danced. She smiled and  I spun her around and dipped her. About 2 hours later of dancing. I had to go. "Nas I have to go." She sighed. "Babe don't be sad. You will see me tomorrow." I kissed her cheek and left. I feel like such a player. I need to clear my head. I parked by a little river and sat on the pier. "Why Derek. Why do you do this to Yourself just choose." After some thinking I have decided. On my trio dance we have an ending move for one girl. So when I continue to just hangout with them. The one is do the final pose with is the one I date. But I can't tell them. I can just put it in the choreography and tell the girls to prepare for it. Dancing comes from passion and feeling. When I do that dance. My heart will tell me. Because the heart wants what it wants.

Bethany's pov

"I keep going to the river the pray." I sang softly. I need to the river. I will take my raft and go down to the river. I get on the raft and keep going. I feel a current hid hard and I fell into the water. I felt and hand pull me and I saw Derek's face. "BABE ARE YOU OKAY?" Derek asked me ever so worried. "Yeah I am fine." I sighed. I don't stand a chance with him. I explained my story and he helped me dry off.

Derek's pov

I talked with Bethany. I really loved her. I only had to do what felt natural. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. Suddenly I heard a noise in the bushes. "Babe you better go. It's darker and dangerous. You could get hurt." She ran off and I looked in the bushes. "Hey babe." I looked at Nastia. "I am sorry babe I had too much on my mind." She giggled. "It's okay I still love you." Darn it. Why can't I choose. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back. I pulled away and looked at her "How lucky can one day be?" She laughed and I kissed her again.

OHHHH SNAP DEREK BE PLAYING. Who do You think he will choose? Thoughts?