What's love and what's fake?

Alfonso's pov

We are doing a cha cha to "Dance with Me" By Kelly Clarkson. Chris got in the studio I was glad to see him again. He needs some manhood in this studio. We started the dance and Witney was teaching us the steps. Chris wasn't catching on as quick. Witney has stressing out. "Uh guys in need to take 5." Witney said. I called my wife and we talked for a couple minutes. "Hey Alfonso I have something to tell you." Chris said walking towards me. "Uh what's up farmer?" He looked nervously at me. "Uh Witney likes you." I looked at him and laughed. "No she doesn't she likes Mark. They have a thing going on." He looked embrassed. "Besides that's gross. We couldn't date. We both agreed on it." He walked out of the studio. Wow that was interesting.

Witney's pov

I went to get some water and bumped into somebody. It was Mark. "I am sorry Mark." He turned around and grabbed my hand "it's fine. I do have a question though." I smiled at him "Yeah what's up?" He looked deep into my eyes "Witney Capri I love you so much. We have know each other for years. We know everything about each other. I think you are the one. Will you please be my girlfriend?" I looked at him and pulled him into a kiss. "Mark Ballas I will always choose you." This is a great way to finish my break. I came into the studio 20 times more confident. "Alright boys it's go time." I played the music and we started dancing I grabbed Chris's hand and he messed up slightly but I am not stressing out one bit. "Come on Chris try again." We did the move again and he aced it. "Good job boys. Let's call it a day." I felt like calling it short and spending time with Mark. "Hey Wit you know Chris thought that you liked me." I looked at time. "EW GROSS." We both started laughing. "I am with Mark now." He looked at me "Congrats girl." He gave me a hug and we parted ways. I am dating Mark Ballas.