EIGHT

Rue had been distant lately. Same with Ray, but with him it wasn't like he didn't care about me anymore or like he found a new person to suck the time, energy and commitment out of. He just got wrapped in business. As you could see I was pretty upset at rue for putting me first when she needed me and now that fucking sailor moon is in her life, I just disappeared.

"Gia! No, he's a freshman, your in 8th grade, he's bad news and does drugs." I say shrugging as Gia tells me about her crush on Roy or Troy I don't fucking know which one. Like ashtray said they both have big ass heads.

"Well I like him." She tells me. "Alright but I'm not gonna say I told you so cause I hate when people do that shit." I tell her and she laughs. "Can we go somewhere and walk around?" Gia asks and I nod, running to my closet. I throw Gia some clothes since mine were a bit baggy on her but she still liked them.

"So.. I only have my permit, but I can beg ashtray to drive us. He still owes me." I say as I change into light blue baggy jeans and a baby blue Nike shirt. "You think he'll say yes?" Gia asks and I give her a look. "Well considering his dislike for me no. But who knows." I say and run out of my room.

"Ray!" I yell and run up to him, giving him a hug. "Where the fuck have you been?" I ask since for the last days I've only heard him enter or leave and never saw his face. "Mouse is being rough and ion wanna do deals here with you around." He whispers and I nod.

"Well we're gonna go bug ashtray and force him to take us places so bye. Love you" I say and Ray gives me a small hug. "Stay safe." He says and I nod, grabbing Gia's hand walking out of the house.

"Hey ashtray." I say as he swings the door open. "What?" He asks. "So, can you like drive us somewhere?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "Do you not have a fucking license?" He asks. "I'm 15! I have a permit.." I say and he laughs. "I was driving when I was 11." He deadpans and I mumble an "that explains shit".

-

"Yea ain't no way I'm coming in with y'all. I'll be back here in like an hour." He says once we get to the nail salon. "Fine but will you come in the mall with us?" Gia asks from the backseat.

"I'll think about it." He says before we get out, me flipping him off. "You owe me!" I yell before he pulls off.

"You should get that one definitely they're cute." I say pointing to a color. "Oh they're to expensive." Gia says and I roll my eyes. Gia knew about my selling, I just never did it at the house or when she was around. "Get whatever you want ok?" I say and she nods happily.

About an hour later as we're almost done I see ashtray walk in. Didn't he just say he was not gonna come in? He walked up to the front and did something before walking over to where we were and sitting down.

He picked up my hand and I jolted away quickly. "Chill I'm not gonna kill you." He rolls his eyes and picks up my hand again. He examines my nails before dropping my hand. "I fuck with them." He says and then turns to Gia. "Those are nice." He says pointing to her nails and she blushes.

I asked gia once if she didn't like one of the big ass head twins who did she like and she said ashtray. But she said it was something that would pass because he was rude and old. I laughed at that.

Once we were done I walked up to the front and tried to pay. "Oh your boyfriend already payed for both of you guys." The nice lady said and I cringed I didn't have the heart to tell her we weren't dating.

-

"Ash what the fuck." I say playfully hitting his chest. "What!?" He asks putting his hands up surrendering. "She called you my boyfriend." I say fake gagging. "You act like I'm so nasty sometimes bro," he says rolling his eyes.

"How much was it?" I ask and he waves me off. "Don't worry about it." He says. "Cmon ashtray." I say. "Damn Mari I'm tryna be nice for once." He says and I roll my eyes. "Since when we're we on a nickname basis?" I ask jokingly. "Fine Amari Cameron Jordan." He says pulling his belt on. "How the fuck..?" I ask. I'm gonna kill Ray.

"Can y'all stop flirting I wanna get back to Mari's house," Gia says and me and ash both glare at her. "We not flirting," I mutter and ash pulls off.

"Bye. Thanks." I say opening the door. "Your welcome, and pass your drivers test dummy. I'm not gonna drive you around forever." Ashtray says rudely. "Dude always when I think we're getting somewhere." I say and blow him a sarcastic kiss and he catches it, flipping me off after.

A/N: just when we're getting somewhere ash🙄
Anyway I just had the idea of gia having a crush on satan🤷🏽‍♀️