NINETEEN

{NINETEEN}
      "Rue, you've missed so much, it's painful."

-

Me and rue had made up. She said she realized that Jules wasn't worth her time, well that was only after Jules left her at a train station, but I'm not one to judge.

"Cmon Mari, you have to come I'm hitching a ride with fez." Rue says. "Hell to the fuck no. I'm not on speaking terms with that person." I tell her. "Fez? What'd he do." Rue asks. "Not him dumbass!" I exclaim. "Ohh ashtray?" She asks and I hum. "The fuck happened?" She asks.

"Rue, you've missed so much, it's painful." I tell her and we begin laughing. Me and ash hadn't talked in two weeks. No text, no call. Whenever I'd see him outside he'd instantly look away and I'm pretty sure he specifically requested to work when I wasn't working.

I mean dude, if you don't like me just tell me you know?

-

"First off fuck your bitch and the clique you claim, west side when we ride come equipped with game!" Rue mumbles the lyrics to hit 'em up as she snorts line after line of cocaine. "Rue slow down on that shit for real." I mumble and notice ash glancing at me from the mirror.

He didn't even wave back when I got in the car, I guess he couldn't say I didn't I try. "You claim to be a player- but I fucked your wife!" Rue shouts, taking a break in the middle to snort a line. I finally had enough of her pushing and shoving so I grabbed the book with drugs on it and dusted it off out of the window. Just as I did that ash spoke up.

"Yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up?" He asks fez. "Yea, rue. You gotta chill back there." Fez tells her. "I'm chilling, it's cool back here. You know me and Mar." she says shoving me slightly.

We had been driving for a while and fez finally came to a halt when he got lost. "Yo, it's right up there." I overhear ash mumble. "Who the fuck is that bitch?" I hear fez whisper as we see some girl standing next to Custer.

"Aight, ten, twenty minutes tops. Don't fuck around." Fez says as him and ash get out of the car, ash's eyes still on me. "Hi I'm Faye." The girl who was once standing next to Custer said as she slid in the car. "Yo fam, rue." She says.

"Oh I'm Amari." I say giving her a light smile, trying not to stare at her huge lips. It was painfully silent for a while before rue spoke up. "So uh, how's your New Years going?" She asks Faye.

"It's New Years!?" Faye asks. "Yea I believe so." I say speaking up. "My boyfriend doesn't tell me shit." She mumbles.

We had been there for a while before Faye pulled out a mint can, except it had heroin in it. "You definitely shouldn't be doing that here." I tell her and she rolls her eyes. "I know you're eating that gingers ass for oxy's or whatever the fuck you into and you're giving that rude ass kid head for free drugs, fucking junkie ass bitches." Faye mumbles to me and rue who look shocked.

"Dude that's your whole vagina!" Rue exclaims. As Faye is about to respond I see her get pulled out of the car, then rue, then me.

I was wearing a short black skin tight dress with converse if that part even mattered but the fact was, the whole time I was getting dragged into the house my dress kept hiking up. "Get your nasty ass hands off of me!" I yell, trying to hit he big ass man holding me.

He then harshly throws me against the wall and I wince in pain. "Yo, watch the fuck out with her." I hear ash say. Oh now he cares.

"Mitch don't fucking hesitate!" A bald man yells to one with longer hair. "You come to my house with strawberry fucking shortcake, some 14 year old wannabe badass, two junkies whores and a motherfucker I don't know? Are you out of your mind?!" The bald man yells to Custer.

"Alright listen, all of y'all get naked right fucking now." The man says. Um the fuck. I hesitated before slowly removing the thin strap of my dress one by one. "Not yall two, your asses are going in the lurking closet." The man says and I sigh in relief then groan as I realize I'd be locked in a closed space with ashtray.

"Hi." I say after a moment of silence. "Hey," ash mumbles. "What's going on dude?" I finally ask, breaking the ice. "Nothings going on, like I've been saying Mari." Ash says. "Don't call me that." I tell him and he sighs.

"Ash you could've apologized! I know I was being a bitch, but that was like for a second." I tell him. "M- Amari. I'm sorry, but why do I have to make a grand gesture." He asks and I roll my eyes. "It's the thought that counts." I explain and he just stares at me blankly, occasionally glancing at my lips.

"So if my thought right now was kissing you, it would count?" Ash asks gently grabbing my chin. I slowly nod before we both lean in. Just as our lips are about to connect the man who once threw us in the closet swings the door open, making us jump away.

"Sorry about all the hubbub just gotta be careful." Laurie says.
-

"Yo that's shits not fun rue! Your acting dumb as fuck right now. Pissing me off.." fez yells at rue. "But I'm saying, shits gotta change! Like, how many female drug dealers do you know!?" Rue asks. "Good ones?" Fez asks and rue nods. "Two." He says stealing a glance at me which made me smile.

A/N: I'm sorry yallll! They're gonna kiss soon... maybe.🤭