THIRTY

{THIRTY}
     "Your such a two faced bitch sometimes Faye, go seduce him or something."

-

"Why the fuck am I here at 6am?" I ask ashtray as I plop on the couch. "Bro shut the fuck up, this is serious and your acting as if you didn't sleep over like what, two days ago." Ash says with an annoyed tone.

"Whatever man where's Faye?" I ask confused. "She's out." Fez mumbles. "The fuck is she doing out at 6am?" I ask. "I don't know Mari now shut the fuck up and listen." Ash says as he sits next to me with his leg literally on mine. "Sir, there's something called personal space." I tell him before scooting away a bit.

"Amari this shit is serious, you know Custer right?" Fez asks. "Yea the broken nose bitch right?" I ask and fez hums in response. "What about him?" I ask once more. "He's Faye's boyfriend, but that doesn't matter. He's working with the feds." Fez says straight up.

"For what? And doesn't he literally sell drugs?" I ask even more confused then before. "Mouse." Ash says. "Mouse what?" I ask still not following. I could not catch a fucking clue. "Because I killed him Amari Jesus!" Ash says loudly. "Ok well if you don't wanna get fucking caught lower your voice!" I shout back at him.

We go back and forth for a while before fez speaks up. "Can y'all just kiss or shut the fuck up?" Fez asks aggravated. I give ash a look which was more of a glare which he returns with a smirk. "Yea Amari, let's kiss." Ash says lowly to only I can hear. "I'd rather not, let's go back to working on your little.. dilemma." I say with a fake smile.

"Aight so we need someone to get to Faye, you know so she'll let something slip." Fez explains. "Oo me!" I ask excitedly. "Yea that should work she trusts you." Fez says and I nod.

As fez leaves the room I get up but right as I do ash pulls me back down. "What?" I ask. "Where you going?" He asks. "To make cereal?" I say confused. "Can we talk?" He blurts out. "There's nothing to talk about." I say.

"There is, Amari I'm sorry really. I was being dumb." Ash says. "You were, but what do you want me to say?" I ask. He let out a huff and no words followed. I then get up and begin to walk to kitchen where fez is. "Kid, he told me. So y'all don't gotta do that pretend shit around here Aight?" Fez says talking about how me and ash broke up.

"Ok thank god be-" I begin. "But don't act like you don't wanna kiss him. I see the way you be looking." Fez says with a laugh. "Haha, it's not that easy fez. He doesn't trust me." I explain to him as I grab a bowl. "That's one thing about ashtray Mari, kid doesn't trust anyone, not even me sometimes." Fez says.

"He should've talked about it though fez, you get what I'm saying?" I ask. "Yea, but he definitely doesn't feel any different then he did from before y'all broke up, trust me." Fez says then clears his throat as ash walks into the kitchen.

"Remember what we talked about kid." Fez tells me before he walks away. "What did y'all talk about?" Ash asks. "It was an a and b conversation c your way out of it." I say and he rolls his eyes. "You think your so fucking funny with your dumbass jokes." Ash says as he gently grabs my waist, moving me out of the way to grab something.

"Bro you literally love me so don't act like that." I say knowing it would piss him off. "Yea I do." Ash says leaving me mildly surprised since I thought he wouldn't even acknowledge what I said.

-

"Aight she's here Mari, just act normal." Ash says lowly. "Dude shut the fuck up. Your ruing my focus." I mumble as ash pulls me closer to him. "The fuck?" I ask. "It's a part of the plan." He says. "Plan my ass." I mumble ash Faye walks in. "Hey Faye!" I say as she walks in. "Mari! Hi." She says plopping next to me and ash.

"Where'd you go?" I ask acting as if I missed her or something. "Oh I went out with my boyfriend." She explains, she sounded high. "What'd y'all talk about?" I ask knowing she'd let something slip.

"Oh just about his plan, you know, with y'all and the police." Faye says as her eyes quickly widen. "No I didn't mean any of that!" Faye quickly says as she rises from her seat. "Faye, it's cool. We're cool as long as you say something to Custer." I say calmly as I see ash roll his eyes in the corner of my eye.

"Mari were not fucking cool with her, Faye tell him if he doesn't stop whatever shit he has going on, ima fucking kill him." Ash says. "No! Bitch are you dumb, you already have one almost not really convicted murder!" I exclaim as I hit ashtrays chest.

"I- I don't know what to say to stop him." Faye says in the fakest sad tone ever. "Your such a two faced bitch sometimes Faye, go seduce him or something." I say annoyed as ash let's out a stifled laugh. "I'm being dead ass right now." I say with seriousness in my voice.

We sat for a while going over plans with Faye until one came into my mind. "Oh! You could tell him you wanna move away right, and then meet up with him and y'all drive somewhere, make sure he has a shit ton of drugs on him though. And then say your going to the bathroom, jump out of the window and we pick you up and call the cops. Custer gets arrested on drug charges and the feds can't believe any of shit he's said, cause he's a convicted felon!" I ramble out as I clap my hands together.

"That's actually a solid plan." Fez mumbles. "I know I'm a fucking genius!" I exclaim. "Your definitely not there yet, but close. We have to tweak some shit," ash says? "Dude let me have something for once hater." I tell him.

"We should go to a party." I say as I turn to him. "Sure," he says. "Wait, just sure!?" I ask and he nods. "Alright pick me up in 20 minutes!" I say as I walk out of the door blowing him a kiss to which he catches then flips me off. Little did I know that motherfucker put the kiss to his heart.