ELEVEN

-3 weeks later-

Why Ray. That's all that was on my mind. And I swore that next time I saw mouse it wouldn't be good. I had been going to fez's house a lot more with Gia. Picked up a new hobby, learned about 30 new knife tricks.

-
"Mari. Get up." Gia says tapping me. "No." I say. I was having one of those days where the moment kept replaying in my head, "please Amari." Gia pleads and when I shake my head no she groans and leaves the room.

A while later I hear Gia enter my room but with another pair of shoes. Suddenly I was lifted off the bed. "Put me down ashtray." I say hitting him softly. "No." He says dragging me to the bathroom. "Get ready we're going out," he says not giving me space to answer.

"No." I say trying to walk out. "Amari if you don't I'll take your clothes off for you and throw you in there." He says and I fake gag. "Yea no, get out." I say and close the door, getting in the shower.

I put on a pair of sweat pants and a graphic tee. It was rays shirt. His favorite. "Done." I mutter as I walk downstairs. Ashtray then walks up to me and spins me. "There wasn't that hard was it?" He asks. "No." I roll my eyes.

-

"I thought we were going somewhere?" I ask ash since Gia had to go home. "This is somewhere." He says and we walk into his house. "Ohh can I pick the movie?" I ask and ash nods. I open Netflix and play my comfort movie. "Persuasion?" Ash asks when I click the movie. "Jean Austin." I tell him and he nods.

Soon the movie ends and me and ash begin talking. "Ash, what's it like not going to school?" I ask even though I hadn't been in school for 3 weeks. "I'm not even sure how to explain it. Less stress." He says shrugging.

"I'm not sure how people even get into a friendship or relationship with commitment without loving themselves." I mumble. "Word. That just shows you just want someone to have a label on." Ash says and I shake my head in agreement.

"Never knew you were that.. deep." I say and ash laughs. "There's a lot of things you don't know." He says. "You sure about that?" I ask and he looks at me suspiciously. "What have you heard? Cmon shoot." He says sitting up.

"Well, this one's funny. Some girl said you tried to sell her for drugs." I say and let out a 
Small laugh. "Yea that wasn't true. Plus if it's who I think it is she ain't worth a cent." He says smacking his teeth and I laugh.

"Favorite song?" I ask him. "Let's say it on three Aight?" He says and I nod. "Novacane." We both say. I look at him in shock. "Like Frank ocean novacane?!" I ask him doubtingly. "Obviously." He says.

"Well look, we have something in common." I say and he nods. "Favorite artist though?" He asks. "Oh definitely childish gambino." I say without taking a second. "You?" I ask. "J Cole for sure." He says.

"I'm tired. Do you mind if I sleep on the couch?" I ask and he shakes his head. "We can just sleep together again." He says. "Sleep next to each other." I correct him. I had slept at ashtrays 3 times. And every time he gave me this one certain shirt. Not sure because it did seem like his favorite because I'd see him wear it frequently.

"Night." I mumble before I turn around, falling asleep. I was woken up to thunder outside and banging on their front door. Ash wasn't in bed so I went to the bathroom and when I exited I heard fez speak. "Shit Mari, go back to the room." Fez says and I look at him confused.

Then rue comes stumbling into the house asking for drugs and fez explains how he doesn't have any but rue calls bull. She then marches into his room, getting a pair of dry socks. "I just need a couple oc's and some socks and I'll be out." She says and fez sighs. " Yo, rue you can't be in here. I have my guys pulling brought and they don't fuck around." He says stealing a glance at me. I knew it was mouse.

"Give me drugs." She says stretching the sentence. Before des is able to speak his phone rings. "I could fucking kill you right now." He says to rue. "Ash they here!" He yells and I hear ash open the security room door and walk out. "Mari take a seat and don't say shit Aight?" He says and I roll my eyes, nodding.

-

"These your bitches?" He asks as soon as he walks in but then recognizes me. "Oh Wassup little lady." He says and then stoops down to me and rues level. He holds out his hands. "What's up little sisters?" He says holding out his hand. "Go to hell." I say spitting in his face. Usually I'd think that's disgusting but this man deserved everything he had coming.

"Feisty, I like it." He mumbles. "You won't like it when I kill you." I mutter and ash shoots me a look. They go on with the deal and once it's at the end he turns to his partner. "Custer what's the math on that." He asks. 7248. I think before I his partner speaks up. "7248." Custer says.

"Have you little sisters ever tried fentanyl?" He asks and we rue shakes her head no. I didn't owe him shit let alone an answer. "Well your gonna love this." He says putting the knife to my mouth. "Get that shit out of my face." I say moving the knife. He then turns to rue and stupidly enough she takes it.

Rues out of it when he asks her if she wants more patches and she says yes. I knew rue was broke as shit so he suggested she'd pay another way. Pervert. "Here I'll pay." Fez says pulling out 300 dollars. "It's gonna cost you 600 now." Mouse says rubbing rues leg.

Soon he's gone and fez tosses the patches to me and ash. "Go flush that shit down the toilet." He says and we nod. "Mari, I know you ain't scared of him, and shit. But he's reckless, be careful." Ash says and I nod giving him a small kiss on the cheek before walking back over to rue. Time to call Jules I guess.

A/N: mouse you got some shit coming for you.